What's new

DragonSlay FightPad Elite

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072MMQ461/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_0VgMBbETVT362

A company called DragonSlay seems to have gotten ahold of the SFV Fightpads and have done some rebranding and slight modifications to the controller. I recently purchased one and the following has changed:

-Smaller d-pad
-Higher resistance on analog stick
-Bumpers are less click

If you guys saw my previous experience on the SFV Fightpad, you know the d-pad failed on me after a month. I purchased one of the DragonSlays some time ago, before the revision, and it is practically a carbon copy of the original, down to the questionable durability of the d-pad. Hasn't snapped, but I fear it will if I keep using it.

I'll keep an update on how the newer pad operates for me. It feels different, so I wouldn't be surprised if they reworked the construction of it to fix the issue.

THTB

1-Week Update:

New d-pad isn't totally uncomfortable, but it has loosened up a bit and that is pretty worrisome. I think it'll last for a bit regardless, but other than that, it feels fine. The d-pad being smaller can be off-putting, but it's something a lot of people can adjust to.

TurboTaco

Mexican street vendor
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072MMQ461/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_0VgMBbETVT362

A company called DragonSlay seems to have gotten ahold of the SFV Fightpads and have done some rebranding and slight modifications to the controller. I recently purchased one and the following has changed:

-Smaller d-pad
-Higher resistance on analog stick
-Bumpers are less click

If you guys saw my previous experience on the SFV Fightpad, you know the d-pad failed on me after a month. I purchased one of the DragonSlays some time ago, before the revision, and it is practically a carbon copy of the original, down to the questionable durability of the d-pad. Hasn't snapped, but I fear it will if I keep using it.

I'll keep an update on how the newer pad operates for me. It feels different, so I wouldn't be surprised if they reworked the construction of it to fix the issue.
Its terrible, I have one and didn't like it at all.

THTB

Why did they have to keep that analog stick?
No idea, but for what it's worth, the smaller d-pad makes it even harder to accidentally bump. Not to mention, some people do play on analog stick (like Wolfkrone).

THTB

12/5/2018 Update:

Pad still going strong. D-Pad is certainly far more durable than the original FightPad PRO. I've not opened it (don't want to mess anything up lol), but the pad feels like it has quite a bit more life left.

It gets my recommendation for now as a 6-button fightpad to go with.

C-Sword

Noob
I bet that PDP is going to announce their MK11 controller soon and it'll be crap just like the last one.