What's new

Combo List - Bo' Rai Cho Dragon Breath Combo Video Thread

Can you tell us the inputs for all of these combos?
I usually don't put in the inputs since you can look for them at the bottom left of the screen while they are being performed.

I understand some people like them present but it's quite hard for me since I haven't got any sort of computer or laptop to use so it takes up alot of time and Sharefactory is pretty clunky.

Sorry dude! Maybe in the next couple of vids I'll try using Sharefactorys but it's pretty time consuming.

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
I usually don't put in the inputs since you can look for them at the bottom left of the screen while they are being performed.

I understand some people like them present but it's quite hard for me since I haven't got any sort of computer or laptop to use so it takes up alot of time and Sharefactory is pretty clunky.

Sorry dude! Maybe in the next couple of vids I'll try using Sharefactorys but it's pretty time consuming.
LOL yeah if you slow it down frame by frame

ShaolinChuan

LEARN FROM THIS
Amazing job, felt like I was watching Once Upon a Time In China meets Drunken Master lol. Seriously, that was excellent, gotta try these out. All of Bo's 3 variations are super.