Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Unfavorable

-Aquaman (hardest MU)
-Black Adam
-Deadshot

Even

-Superman
-Scarecrow (might be a losing MU)
-Ivy (whoever gets the life lead can dictate the MU)
-Batman (could be favorable)
-Supergirl (could be losing MU)

Favorable

Atrocitus

Not sure 100%

Bane (might be a losing MU )
Black Canary (might be a winning MU)
Blue Beetle (might be a winning MU)
Brainiac (completely unsure)
Cap Cold (most likely a winning MU)
Catwoman (either a losing MU or even)
Cheetah (feels like a winning MU)
Cyborg (completely unsure)
Darkseid (feels even)
Fate (could be a losing MU but no real experience)
Firestorm (completely unsure)
Flash (most likely even, feels very life lead dependent)
Grodd (completely unsure)
GA (might be slightly in her favor or even)
GL (unsure)
Joker (unsure)
Robin (most likely winning)
Swamp Thing (most likely winning MU)
Wonder Woman (an annoying MU for WoWo , most likely slight Harley favor or even)

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Damn. Harley has to hold that damn J2 from Batman huh?
This dude went jumping bean on me. Even though I blocked em it was still annoying.

Azxrath.

Noob
in my opinion deadshot, ivy, adam and aquaman are all def bad mus. i think she beats batman and goes even with superman anything else i cant say for now

TheNation265

Edenian Royal Assassin
Any tips for Green Arrow? I played a good Green Arrow in Injustice 2 for the first time yesterday, and got shut down. From full screen his low arrows low profile gunshots and he can punish air gunshots with jump arrows. Up close he kept d1'ing into his new hurricane bow launcher that's plus (I think) along with ice arrow and corner mixups and I couldn't find an answer for it.

DsV Fierce

Im not in DsV
Any tips for Green Arrow? I played a good Green Arrow in Injustice 2 for the first time yesterday, and got shut down. From full screen his low arrows low profile gunshots and he can punish air gunshots with jump arrows. Up close he kept d1'ing into his new hurricane bow launcher that's plus (I think) along with ice arrow and corner mixups and I couldn't find an answer for it.
Against Green Arrow, you have to play smart and your defense has to be on point. You can shut down his jump arrows with ex cupcake.

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
Unfavorable
Aquaman
Superman
Deadshot
Supergirl
Batman
Catwoman
Dark Seid
Black Adam
Green Arrow
Dr Fate

Even
Atrocitus
Cyborg
Flash (possibly favorable)
Green Lantern
Ivy (possibly unfavorable)
Firestorm
Wonder Woman
Robin
Joker (possibly favorable)

Favorable
Swamp Thing
Gorilla Grodd
Cheetah
Blue beetle
Black Canary
Captain Cold
Scarecrow
Bane (gets shit on by harley)

Damn. Harley has to hold that damn J2 from Batman huh?
J1 beats J2 but primarily on read.

I am in line with most of @Kotal_Wannabe's list. She's really good at controlling the neutral but those characters seem to do it better (primarily with more chip damage in "man" tier). The unfavorable matchups are winnable but often you are primarily beating the player, not the character.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
I'm feeling Captain Cold is an unfavorable MU. They trade at full screen- he can edge with meter with icewall/moving icewall..
He stuffs any run in NJ or TS with icewall.. such a simplistic damn character and I'm struggling against him. Not even mad when I lose- just scratching my head like... what the hell just happened?

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
Why do all of you think Aquaman is such a hard MU for her?

Asking bc I'm playing Aqua as my backup and my buddy plays Harley and it seems somewhat even. I'm by no means an Aqua main though.

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance

Asking bc I'm playing Aqua as my backup and my buddy plays Harley and it seems somewhat even. I'm by no means an Aqua main though.
I'm no master of Harley, but Aquaman can get out of combos with his trait once Tantrum stance hits, which is basically the sole reason why he beats a majority of the cast. Harley does have one up in that her air gun dodges his projectiles and plays the mind game of: Am i going to up gun to anti air or am I going to air gun. But if she trades with AM the difference in projectile damage is pretty significant.

Azxrath.

Noob

The game harley wants to be playing can never be played verses aquaman at all the trade is too heavy in his favour, u can punish ftd with a gunshot from like half screen and thats about all u have in the mu, her main offence starter is a jump in and he anti airs her clean, she can force out a whiff and punish but of course trait will take him out and he gets a punish on your punish, he generally outfootsies her pretty bad and obviously she cant anti air him so he kinda can just start offence when he wants aswell as zone her oppressively

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
The game harley wants to be playing can never be played verses aquaman at all the trade is too heavy in his favour, u can punish ftd with a gunshot from like half screen and thats about all u have in the mu, her main offence starter is a jump in and he anti airs her clean, she can force out a whiff and punish but of course trait will take him out and he gets a punish on your punish, he generally outfootsies her pretty bad and obviously she cant anti air him so he kinda can just start offence when he wants aswell as zone her oppressively
Makes sense.

The only catch or note I'll add is that I found Harley to be MUCH harder to AA than almost any character. Not sure if it's her J1 or J2, but I have to basically D2 right after she begins her jump to effectively not trade with her. The amount of times I get stuffed when I'm expecting a clean AA is pretty surprising.

Otherwise I pretty much agree.

Azxrath.

Noob
Makes sense.

The only catch or note I'll add is that I found Harley to be MUCH harder to AA than almost any character. Not sure if it's her J1 or J2, but I have to basically D2 right after she begins her jump to effectively not trade with her. The amount of times I get stuffed when I'm expecting a clean AA is pretty surprising.

her j2 is one of the better jump ins in the game for sure, but if u go to the lab and record her doing it u dont need to do it preemptive u can react to her jump with aquaman d2, just a practice thing

Azxrath.

Noob
Makes sense.

Alright i looked into it a bit and it seems to not be as clean as i thought you normally are gonna trade but you do still win the trade because you can do f2,1+3 to combo, its also better to already be crouching anticipating the jump rather than standing and doing d2 but yeah not as simple as just anti airing her but the end result is u still can anti air her on reaction you are probs gonna trade but its fine cuz u win the trade anyway by more than double the damage and knocking her down so its kinda the same story only harley gets to take 7% of his health lol

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Keep in mind anti airing on reaction to her jumping still has a guessing element with her air gun. Not always as simple as just trying to anti air her, I've found.

Azxrath.

Noob
Keep in mind anti airing on reaction to her jumping still has a guessing element with her air gun. Not always as simple as just trying to anti air her, I've found.
yeah i just didnt say that because everyone has to deal with that and was just trying to name why aquaman specifically is a bad mu but you're right

Noob
What game do you want to playing against AM. The only time I zone him is if I am punishing FTD. And I never ever EVER jump in on AM. The best opening for our attacks is after a trident rush. And I can't comment on the trait thing as no AM has done that to me. But all it would take is combos without TS it seems. How does his trait save him. Off the top of my head I can't see what would be the issue with it since I haven't experienced it.

Azxrath.

Noob
What game do you want to playing against AM. The only time I zone him is if I am punishing FTD. And I never ever EVER jump in on AM. The best opening for our attacks is after a trident rush. And I can't comment on the trait thing as no AM has done that to me. But all it would take is combos without TS it seems. How does his trait save him. Off the top of my head I can't see what would be the issue with it since I haven't experienced it.
you're playing trash aquamans clearly bro lol if you've come to that conclusion only playing ranked aquamans then get out of here, any harley can beat ranked aquamans

Noob
you're playing trash aquamans clearly bro lol if you've come to that conclusion only playing ranked aquamans then get out of here, any harley can beat ranked aquamans
I don't play ranked.

As I said none of the AM's I have faced have been a problem, if that's because they are trash then so be it, but if any Harley beats a ranked AM and ranked AM's are trash, letting trash Harleys beat them, then Harley still takes AM. If both are trash or both are God Like.

But at what level of play am I allowed to start forming an opinion on how well Harley does against the rest of the cast. Just curious.

Azxrath.

Noob
I don't play ranked.

As I said none of the AM's I have faced have been a problem, if that's because they are trash then so be it, but if any Harley beats a ranked AM and ranked AM's are trash, letting trash Harleys beat them, then Harley still takes AM. If both are trash or both are God Like.

But at what level of play am I allowed to start forming an opinion on how well Harley does against the rest of the cast. Just curious.
so what kind of ams are u playing then? training partners? people from this forum? ok lets do it your way then, so you say she does well againest him, im all ears bro if there is a way for me to beat aquaman without picking black adam id like to hear it so go ahead give me all the answers u got

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
Um..... I feel she does very well against Aquaman. Like very very well.
Same. Yes his trait helps get out of her meterless BNB, but its got a cool down and her zoning counters his pretty well. He also has a really hard time anti airing her. He also has pretty bad wakeup game--esp vs her hyena high/low mixup on oki.

Like every other forum, the Harley board just seems full of deniers circlejerking how horrible their main is just because they struggle with a MU.

But what do I know?

Azxrath.

Noob
Same. Yes his trait helps get out of her meterless BNB, but its got a cool down and her zoning counters his pretty well. He also has a really hard time anti airing her. He also has pretty bad wakeup game--esp vs her hyena high/low mixup on oki.

Like every other forum, the Harley board just seems full of deniers circlejerking how horrible their main is just because they struggle with a MU.

But what do I know?
Answers then? dont just talk stupid without any backup bro, probably another guy that beat one aquaman in ranked and thinks its a winning mu