What's new

DR Gross Near Confirmed for Mortal Kombat at MLG Dallas

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
We are now less than one month away from Major League Gaming's Fall Championship in Dallas, Texas tournament where Mortal Kombat competitors will throw down for a chance to win $16,700 in prizes! But there's more... there's always more to it than just the money, it's about the players and equally important, the 'hype' that it all brings. You may remember the player from the Dominican Republic by the name of "DR Gross" who officially made a name for himself at the Caribbean's Video X Games in St. Maarten a few months back when he defeated EVO's two-time champion, Perfect Legend in Mortal Kombat.

There was some discussion a few weeks back concerning a collaborated effort between Video X Games and player donations to sponsor DR Gross to come to MLG Dallas. Well, moments ago Video X Games said on twitter that "Gross will be there" and that he only needs a few more donations and he'll be set.

We are currently waiting for a link to allow people to easily donate to Gross so when we get that information we will update promptly. In short, is Dallas ready for what's to come?

UPDATE: You may donate via: [email protected]
gross1.jpg
Also, for those who might not have seen DR Gross in action, here is his Sektor tournament footage against Perfect Legend's Kung Lao.

Attachments

Vincent Gayadeen

SOEphoenix
i havn't been on TYM for months! so much has changed but i'm glad to see mk still doing so well.....shout out to my buddy GROSS!! yo creo en ti!!!!

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
They already had their chance. It's time to see another challenge. UK guys surely will go back to the US someday