What's new

Dr. Fate... What can we do about his wake up?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Is there literally anything we can do about him waking up with that god damn annoying wake up? It seems like he can just spam it and continue to get away with it. I feel like it seriously needs to be punishable on whiff or block because at the minute it feels like I can't do anything but cry. I'm not crying for nerfs necessarily but I genuinely want to know if anyone has a good answer to it.
Maybe u should block it and get a 40% 1 meter punish on it w your reversal dp.

Actually robin can reversal punish it every time w MB DP

It really sucks
Because of the previous misleading title I didn't realize this was the discussion just for Robin. I guess he is one of about three characters that can actually punish it. I'm really not sure about this character though I just don't think he has the tools. Yeah he can zone for Suthers owners and force them to come to him but against the strong rushed on characters in this game? I'm not so sure

Misky

Clinch should be a command grab
Because of the previous misleading title I didn't realize this was the discussion just for Robin. I guess he is one of about three characters that can actually punish it. I'm really not sure about this character though I just don't think he has the tools. Yeah he can zone for Suthers owners and force them to come to him but against the strong rushed on characters in this game? I'm not so sure
Yeah sorry. I messed up with the title, my bad! I don't make a whole lot of threads.

I'm not sure if anyone is doing this but I just 212xxf4 and just pop up behind them as they wake up and hit em with a full combo. I've been using this against Fate, Cold and GL (GL's wall wake up) and it catches like 90% of the players I face.

Misky

Clinch should be a command grab
I'm not sure if anyone is doing this but I just 212xxf4 and just pop up behind them as they wake up and hit em with a full combo. I've been using this against Fate, Cold and GL (GL's wall wake up) and it catches like 90% of the players I face.
That's a pretty good idea. I may start using that.