What's new

Dr.Fate VS Boss Brianiac (Arcade full match)

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
So his super laser only launches for the bar.

Trait looks kinda boring, but might have more uses then the video showed, as it only took a fraction of the bar away when he used it (and immediately started regen). That might just mean its spammable... or might mean something else, we saw the one in the game play trailer fly overhead and drop a projectile like a space invaders enemy

Love the use of the tentacles within the stage, that's super creative of NRS. Looks like a fun boss, much more than Shinnok or Shao Kahn imo. Also loving everything i'm seeing of Fate, and I love that he actually sounds pissed when he's talking to Brainiac.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
NRS should be more careful who they give copies to.. I mean having these two scrubs casting all those range attacks, doing no combos and the brainiac player specifically playing like he is on a 4 second delay just makes the game look terrible. Sure the GFX is good and the audio is good, but man.. did that gameplay look boring as hell.. I mean it looked BAD.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
NRS should be more careful who they give copies to.. I mean having these two scrubs casting all those range attacks, doing no combos and the brainiac player specifically playing like he is on a 4 second delay just makes the game look terrible. Sure the GFX is good and the audio is good, but man.. did that gameplay look boring as hell.. I mean it looked BAD.
the brainiac player is AI mate. Sorry if it was sandbagging too hard for you to enjoy the footage

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Well we know for sure the trait has at least 1 other variation where it comes from above dropping missiles like Sentinel's drone strike. It also takes a suprisingly small amount of the trait meter.
Maybe you're supposed to be calling it all day to cover your offense.

If anything I'm just glad it's not another stupid power-up trait or what I expected it originally where it'll have all the tentacle moves locked behind trait like MMH.

freerf245

11 11 11 11
Not like they just let @PND_Ketchup and @PND_Mustard show us a ton of stuff but whatever.

Jynks

that is ALL they should do. Letting all these lame lets play losers demo the game just makes it look like shit.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
that is ALL they should do. Letting all these lame lets play losers demo the game just makes it look like shit.
This is also an absurdly elitist and asshole comment to make.

Just because someone is not competitive or pro does not mean that they have any less right to get hands on with the game and share their experiences with their fans/followers. You can like the franchise and not be competitive.

If you want competitive, watch our stuff that's on the way. Multiple audiences have been catered to at this london session.

Never forget that not everyone can play at a competitive level. Sometimes people like watching someone who isn't pro too because they can relate to them.

Jynks

This is also an absurdly elitist and asshole comment to make.

Just because someone is not competitive or pro does not mean that they have any less right to get hands on with the game and share their experiences with their fans/followers. You can like the franchise and not be competitive.
oh get off your ridiculous soap box. You know that is not even remotely what I was saying. You are looking at a sushi roll and calling it a bowl of apples.

TheRealOnlyGoonie

Hey You Guys
U MUST BE JOKING RIGHT??? IF NOT, DO URSELF A FAVOR AND SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Damn, you went balls deep in on your feelings! The game hasn't even been released yet, you get a sample of gameplay from a character revealed only days ago, plus a never before seen look at a dope ass stage with transitions.

Smh I know you're anxious and excited as most of us are to play the game, but be thankful to have another day of content to view.