What's new

Dr. Fate Drain Spell Combos and Setups.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
haven't seen it mentioned yet(my bad if it has) but if u end your combo in a single trait ankh its a hkd, its not if double or triple.

@DarksydeDash any luck with using the lock within combos for better damage? you can activate it after triple trait ankhs and still have time to combo but so far doing the normal combo does more damage. was only messing with the unblockable in the middle of gotham so far to start on a airborn unblockable couldnt find a good way to otg it to not scale with combo. aybe grounded ones be diff found a way to otg the

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
haven't seen it mentioned yet(my bad if it has) but if u end your combo in a single trait ankh its a hkd, its not if double or triple.

@DarksydeDash any luck with using the lock within combos for better damage? you can activate it after triple trait ankhs and still have time to combo but so far doing the normal combo does more damage. was only messing with the unblockable in the middle of gotham so far to start on a airborn unblockable couldnt find a good way to otg it to not scale with combo. aybe grounded ones be diff found a way to otg the
Ive had mixed results with ending a combo with an ankh and it becoming a hkd or not.

The hkd seems to be pretty random but the only thing I can guarantee give you a hkd is a red ankh on a grounded opponent. Red ankh on an airborne opponent can be tech rolled.

But then if the go along with the fact that a grounded opponent gets hkd'd by a grounded ankh and do ex fireball, far ground ankh (not a combo), the opponent can roll out.

So I think the ankh will not be a hkd if you get the opponent with it while their already in hitstun. The only thing that gives you a hkd with ankh for sure is just a single,raw ankh on a grounded opponent