What's new

Dr Doggystyle's HUGE MK Kollection!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Nice stuff dude, I recently got MK 2 soundtrack, ordered the MK9 album, I got that shirt few months ago from amazon(the one white one with MK 9 characters), Hot Topic shirt and will possibly get another kustom made MK hat. There's a place near me that does professional embr at Lids ;) I also want to get the MK9 figures once they're out.

Dr Doggystyle

The #1 MK Kollector from the Netherlands
thanks man
did you already had made a topic of you collection ? very curious to see the pics of you items

MKF30

Hey dude, no. Not yet. I want to wait until I get a cam first(flip or something) then line everything up on my bed. Between my games, series, movies, CD's, cassettes, figures I have, shirts, guides, sculptures etc, etc I'll do it most likely in the not too distant future for sure ;)

Dr Doggystyle

ah ok cool
too bad we don't live nearby each other ;)
otherwise you could borrow my cam to make those pics :)

Dr Doggystyle

ok here is a vid of the MK Party on 2 april 2011 which was in Bloemendaal in The Netherlands
There is also an interview with me and since its in Dutch is tried to translate it for you guys.

the vid : http://www.xgn.nl/360/video/512/

The translation :

it starts at 0:59

Rox : I am now inside fuel beach club, the official event will start in a couple of minutes. Real die hard fans are of course already present.
Well besides me, someone who seems to collect all of mortal I want to find out why. hai can you first introduce yourself

Dr: Hai I'm Bryan better known as Dr Doggystyle and yes I collect everything from mortal kombat.

Rox : since when you started collecting ?

Dr : I started collecting since 2006, at the end of 2006 but when the game first came in the beginning of MK out i played it too

Rox : What is your nicest item ?

Dr: That's an Arcade cab of MK

Rox : Thats very nice and how do you collect those items, are you go looking for them do you do that online or from events like this or is it a combination of both ?

Dr: Ebay, Just checking on ebay, most items come from the US, There you have the most MK items.

Rox : And do you have something here that you can add to your collection or not?

Dr : Nice promo items

Rox : That's always nice of course, I wish you a nice day

Dr : The same

2:15
Rox : So he collects everything but can't go home with everything. what do you have in your hands ?

Dr : I have a custom made arcade stick that the winner of this tournament gets to take home and unfortunately it isn't me.

Rox : I have heard that this is the one and only one in the world.

Harmen : It is the only one for the Dutch winner with Dutch official Mortal Kombat champion on it, it's the only one in the world

Rox : What am i wearing ?

Harmen : you have something which is very exclusive too, it's the MK championship belt, handmade and just for the winners for all countries and all European participants probably will wear these in about 2 weeks in the european finals

Rox : And how painful is it for you that you can't take it home ?

Dr : very painfull, but i'm very honored to hold it

03:07 interview ended

ssub-zzero

MortalKombatEU

mad, the belt is awesome, saw it on pics from belgian tournament. mkdan was there and he tooks pics. dog did you fight one round with me when we had the game ??? PLEASE ;)

Dr Doggystyle

yes man of course i will fight you when the game is here :)

and yes the belt is awesome, i wanted to run with the custom stick & the belt LMAO

MKF30

ah ok cool
too bad we don't live nearby each other ;)
otherwise you could borrow my cam to make those pics :)
Oh yeah, that would be rad lol. Nice update btw with the vids.

Unfortunately we don't even live in the same country lol. But if we lived near each other, I'd check out your MK kollection for sure and you could check out my stuff.

Dr Doggystyle

Today i went to Warner Bros NL and thanks to Harmen i got these :

- Head band
- Presskit with Sealed Fatality Shirt
- Sub-Zero Mask (yes its original ;) )
- Sub-Zero Standee !

The Head band :

The Presskit :

Sub-Zero Standee :

Sub-Zero Mask :

ssub-zzero

MortalKombatEU
i need a lotto jackpot. damm!t....

nice stuff. like always... :spider: looks like i post everytime the same here... :/

Dr Doggystyle

check out my new signature !
and no that's not the site with all my MK stuff.
that will come soon i hope

MKF30

That's neat updates man. I can't wait to get the Jazware figures! They look sweet.