Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
@Ninj
@AK L0rdoftheFLY
@SaJa
@AssassiN
@RedRaptor10
@zaf

I'm the most free person in Angola Right now. Flawless Victory 2 is this sunday already.

On left side almost everything is working but not even clean, on the right side, i'm not so confident.
U3 is gone, F212 is gone, blockstirngs are gone, almost everything is gone.

But i noticed one thing tho, i have no lag LOL, everytime my Skarlet moves during a BnB the character is way higher.

Damn, execution went down a lot with a stick lol

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Give it time. Practice against the AI. When you can defeat Expert Ladder without issue, you're good to practice against real people. Took me about a week to get fully comfortable with my hit box and I never, ever, ever, ever, for one second, looked back.

AssassiN

Noob
That was what I'm afraid of when I was doubting to switch to stick.
Tried it a few times and dashing felt so weird and unnatural for me.
If even such a simple thing as dashing would be like that, I can't imagine how it would be with Skarlet...

I might eventually switch to Hitbox, just sucks there is no company in Europe selling one.

Justice

Noob
Have patience dood. Dash cancels were sooo weird for me when I first switched. Just give yourself permission to screw up and keep truckin. It'll be there before you know it :)

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Also do you hold the stick like you do in the pic? With 4 fingers above the stick?

Me, I have my pinky and middle under and index and middle over. Kind of like the wine glass but with 2 fingers, not 1.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Also do you hold the stick like you do in the pic? With 4 fingers above the stick?

Me, I have my pinky and middle under and index and middle over. Kind of like the wine glass but with 2 fingers, not 1.
I screw faster this way ^^

Just switch to SF for a while, and for the first time ever i was able to do Ibuki's MK~U2 more than 5 times on less than 1 hour.

i will definitely learn how to pull this off for sure.