What's new

Match Footage - Kitana Double Flawless with Kitana

BloodyNights

"My kunai will find it's mark."
I mean...you can say she is low tier, that she is negative on everything. Has no mix up, has no footises, has terrible jump ins.....but we know the truth. I present my evidence to back up my obviously blatant showing of how strong this character actually is. Watch as the very sight of her alone makes people forget what a block button is!

Obvious broke tier is obvious :16Bit

Gr1mgr1n84

Why ask why?! When HOW is so much more FUN!
but that's just one game. I thought she was broken with the infinite she has in one of her variations?

Premonitionist

Call Me Premo - Mileena, D'Vorah, Cassie, Kitana.
I mean...you can say she is low tier, that she is negative on everything. Has no mix up, has no footises, has terrible jump ins.....but we know the truth. I present my evidence to back up my obviously blatant showing of how strong this character actually is. Watch as the very sight of her alone makes people forget what a block button is!

Lmao good stuff, Takeda forgot how to Mortal Kombat.

FluffyKittenPops

#ONTHERISE

You think you're good bub? (;

BloodyNights

lol even you know that person was not a worthy opponent I think he found where the block button was once and probably thought omg what did I do lol
lol it's obvious by my posting that I know the person wasn't any good...but it was for lawlz anyways lol

BloodyNights

Awe my title of the thread changed from Kitana is OP to double flawless with Kitana....joke ruined.