What's new

Tech Double cross-up J3

SidTheHaze

25th place Tempest Lao
Ok so i found something that may or may not be known, i'm like 99% sure i haven't seen it in tournament either correct me if i'm wrong.

So usually while in the corner you hit a d1d2xxSP you end up on the other side of them but you get a few options from the hkd including a cross-up f3. So no matter hit or block you end up out of the corner and you either continue the combo on hit or you go for the 50/50 on block.

FUCK DAT OPTION, I FOUND SOMETHING WAAAAAAY BETTER

after d1d2xxSP you do a nuetral j3 HOOOOOLY SHIT YOU HAVEN'T SEEN DIRTY YET.

not only does it cross them up but the j3 hitbox is very deceiving, it hits them on one side but leaves you on the other side! It also doesn't do a long ass animation after you block it like f3 so the mix-up is super quick. You can also delay it and make it so it doesn't cross-up and for a mix-up as well.

EDIT: if you get the j3 you continue the combo with d1d2, 11, 11, 112xxhb

If anyone can record this and set the computer to auto block cause this setup really is dirty as hell
Flash brethren please see if you can get this in your corner game.

@HoneyBee
@Zyphox
@GGA Jeremiah
@C88 Zombieekiler
@WITNESS
@The_SNKE
@Jim

Last edited:

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
So it's like the setup when you end in b21f3lc and f3 for crossup on hit but you stay in the corner if blocked?

SidTheHaze

25th place Tempest Lao
So it's like the setup when you end in b21f3lc and f3 for crossup on hit but you stay in the corner if blocked?
yeah its like that but i think its waaaay more ambiguous and unlike the f3 you can attack almost immediately after a blocked j3

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
Ok so youre in the corner if they block butttt if they get hit you convert with d12 11 11 112lc for like 35-45 meterless ima test sumthing amd if wat i think is right oh bby

SidTheHaze

25th place Tempest Lao
yeah its like that but i think its waaaay more ambiguous and unlike the f3 you can attack almost immediately after a blocked j3
edit: you stay in the corner if you block a cross up f3 on anything other than a sonic pound in the corner.