What's new

Strategy Doomsday's weaknesses.

The Great One

"I Always d1 Lif-" SHUT UP
DD's weaknesses:

Characters above him in NPO:

Aquaman, MMH, Killer Frost, Batman, Superman, BA, Batgirl, Nightwing, Bane, Wonder Woman, Zod, Solomon Grundy, Green Lantern, Shazam, Flash, Catwoman.

He also might be losing to Bane, WW and Aquaman. Thoughts? Now dont get me wrong, he is still a very solid character but the characters mentioned above can do better than him overall.

Post edited.

Stupid mode on:

What does NPO mean?

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
One match in this game that I can't understand how Doomsday is supposed to win or basically do anything at all, is the Bane MU.

D1 ES just isn't enough damage compared to what bane will do randomly, plus his wake up sucks, and bane wouldn't care if it was anyway, plus, Is Doomsday just can't punish hard enough on the small windows you get during V1-2.

Can someone shed light on that MU? Am I right or wrong? I Don't use either character.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
One match in this game that I can't understand how Doomsday is supposed to win or basically do anything at all, is the Bane MU.

D1 ES just isn't enough damage compared to what bane will do randomly, plus his wake up sucks, and bane wouldn't care if it was anyway, plus, Is Doomsday just can't punish hard enough on the small windows you get during V1-2.

Can someone shed light on that MU? Am I right or wrong? I Don't use either character.

Gotta keep him pressured. You may not deal as much but trust me, it adds up.

BlackViper415

TYM's Head Herpetologist
I always thought DD vs. Batman and DD vs Adam were 5 - 5 matchups. In Batman's case, it just seems like a question of who can rush who down harder, especially with how poor Batman's wakeups are. Black Adam can run away from DD for a little while, but if DD catches him (and he usually will) Adam is going to take a beating. And if DD gets Adam in the corner, it's game over.