What's new

Tech Doomsday Anti-Wake-up?

ryublaze

Noob
Is this stuff known? Haven't seen it posted in the forums.

Sweep Wake-up Reversal
Dash forward as their legs touch the ground. Timing seems easier the closer you are to them.

F2 50/50
After MB Venom on hit dash forward immediately to get a cross-up F2. Delay the dash to make it hit from the front. The cross-up reverses wake-up inputs. Works the same if they tech roll too.
Note: For the non-cross-up F2 it's very difficult to combo into MB ES so instead I just like to do a regular F2 xx ES or F2,3 xx MB Venom to set up the 50/50 again.
Another Note: The F2 cross-up doesn't work on large hitbox characters like Bane and Doomsday.

@Eldriken
@Rampage254
@Tm_whiteboi
@SonicBoomBrad
@Rampage254
@GGA Jeremiah
@GGA Saucy Jack
@Rampage254

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

The d3 wake up reversal is known as it functions the same as an Earth Shake reversal since they're both HKDs.

The f2 thing I didn't know about. What exactly are you doing differently between the two? Altering the timing?

You can also reverse wake ups after a b13 since it is also a HKD.

ryublaze

Noob
The d3 wake up reversal is known as it functions the same as an Earth Shake reversal since they're both HKDs.

The f2 thing I didn't know about. What exactly are you doing differently between the two? Altering the timing?

You can also reverse wake ups after a b13 since it is also a HKD.
dash immediately to make the F2 cross up. Delay the dash to make it hit from the front.

E

Eldriken

It seems that you must have exact timing to make it cross up.

ryublaze

Noob
I don't know how viable the f2 tech is. Will have to check it out.
i do it all the time :p compare this stuff to neutral jump body splash they can anti-air u or dash out. only problem is u might get hit by wake-ups, u might lose the corner and u can't hit confirm F2 into MB ES.

ryublaze

Noob
@Eldriken the cross-up F2 actually isn't very hard as long as you mash forward, forward then immediately do a F2. What's hard is if you do the non-cross-up F2 and get it to combo into MB ES cuz you have to time it perfectly where you don't cross them up and you hit the F2 as they're getting up. Reason for this is because F2 only combos into MB ES right as they're getting up (i just learned this today lol, Reo's guide had me confused). So if I choose to do the non-cross-up F2 then I'll probably just cancel it into a regular ES or I'll do F2,3 xx MB Venom to set up the same 50/50 situation again.

mwelele zaza

Aioffe Belle
Is this stuff known? Haven't seen it posted in the forums.

Sweep Wake-up Reversal
Dash forward as their legs touch the ground. Timing seems easier the closer you are to them.

F2 50/50
After MB Venom on hit dash forward immediately to get a cross-up F2. Delay the dash to make it hit from the front. The cross-up reverses wake-up inputs. Works the same if they tech roll too.
Note: For the non-cross-up F2 it's very difficult to combo into MB ES so instead I just like to do a regular F2 xx ES or F2,3 xx MB Venom to set up the 50/50 again.

@Eldriken
@Rampage254
@Tm_whiteboi
@SonicBoomBrad
@Rampage254
@GGA Jeremiah
@GGA Saucy Jack
@Rampage254
28970948Hi am using a mobile phone so I can't see the video can u please send me the video URL but edit it e.g you!tube.com/watch then I will just delete the "!" So that I can see the video thanks