What's new

Doom Guy as dlc?!?!?!?

Now I may be speculating here, but towards the end of the Doom Eternal multiplayer trailer, you hear an announcer say, "Final Round, FIGHT!". There was that chainsaw sound at the end of the Shang Tsung trailer, and we know Ash Williams won't be in the game so Doom Guy would be a perfect fit, due to him also using a chainsaw constantly!

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
This isn’t completely unreasonable but it’s still 99% Ash. The leaks are confirmed real, compare the Shang dialogue. I mean, unless Bruce was being serious when he said NRS just called him up the other week, which means Ash could be KP2, but still, that was obvious damage control.

im a huge doom fan and mk and doom are two of my favorite franchise but Doom Slayer is a bit too strong for the mk universe. he even stronger than kratos im not sure he would fit the game plus hes only after demons.

im a huge doom fan and mk and doom are two of my favorite franchise but Doom Slayer is a bit too strong for the mk universe. he even stronger than kratos im not sure he would fit the game plus hes only after demons.
I don't think demons would be to far fetched, I mean there is a ton of demon talk across the MK universe whether its Quan Chi or Scorpion. I also think Doom Guy could have some sweet Intros/Outros!

I don't think demons would be to far fetched, I mean there is a ton of demon talk across the MK universe whether its Quan Chi or Scorpion. I also think Doom Guy could have some sweet Intros/Outros!
i agree he would look awesome and all but he doesnt speaks so. it would be another non talking character like Jason in mkx. i just think he would fit in another fighting game with other gods like him. maybe nrs can make that a game instead of inj3

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
I dont get why anybody would want to see Doom guy in MK. Dont get me wrong I love doom, but hes a shooter not a fighter. Same reason why I think Leatherface and Jason, a bunch of slashers, had no place in MKX. Alien neither. Predator, you can make the argument that he does fight.
Im a fan of all of those but it feels like they mixing shit and vinegar here