What's new

Tech Don't wake up against Harley

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
I couldn't think of a good title

This video showcase how harley can stuff many of the wake ups in this game.

At the beginning I show how cartwheel stuff wake ups
At 3:42 I show how to delay your cartwheel how to use roll to make moves miss and how to use ts3
At the end I have match ups specifics

I think this might change the aquaman and raven match up by a little bit.

Note: YOU HAVE TO USE THE DASH J2 combo AND HIT 112 AT THE HIGHEST POSSIBLE POINT FOR MOVES LIKE ZOD CHARGE, BAT WHEEL, AND TRIDENT RUSH TO BE STUFFED.

Things I missed and Conclusions
-The roll method works on NW escrima fury
- once people start respecting this you can just start going crazy with your oki game
- shazam is stupid
- I was unable to test ares so( my game would freeze )
-killer frost is stupid
- this can Sometimes work on batgirls flaying bat

Thoughts?
AK SaltFace
Kitana Prime
deg222

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

- once people start respecting this you can just start going crazy with your oki game
- shazam is stupid
-killer frost is stupid

Thoughts?
AK SaltFace
Kitana Prime
deg222
Beat me to it

SoapBar

My pussy, my rules

At 3:42 I show how to delay your cartwheel how to use roll to make moves miss and how to use ts3

-Harley is stupid.
Fixed.-____-

deg222

Best Zatanna that uses Aquaman
What really caught my eye was this tech against Nightwing and Bane, I had ways to blow their wakeups already but to I have 1 answer for all wakeups is awesome.

My setup for blowing up the wakeups is a little different: TS, 1, b3, jij3, 112, dash forward, tap down, jump in, j2 right before landing. The j2 timing is crucial but not too hard to time.

awesome stuff!

Out of the box I didn't think Tantrum/Cartwheel could stuff Black Adams lightning cage but it can. The easiest way I could replicate it is to turn on Lightning Cage as the wakeup - push him in the corner and do Tantrum/Cartwheel 3 times real fast. The first 2 will combo/knock him down and the third will take out the wakeup.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I've always hated this bitch....I can remember when the fraud elite of TYM used to label Harley as a shit character...lol.

On a side note: Laos, when did you become such a tech monster? First the Killer Frost tech that IS AMAZING and now this. Keep it up...find me a standing reset with HawkGirl and I will love you long time. ;)

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I was playing around with this, if you use a j3 instead of j2 the tech still works and you get a few more % damage :)

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I smell broke..........

Nothing is broke. It's actually quite the opposite, the wakeup system is working as intended.

Stuffing these wakeups has nothing to do with Harley. They are all simply not fully invincible. Zod's palm, Aquaman's Trident Rush, Raven's lift, they're all not fully invincible. So as long as your attack is active when the invincibility runs out it will hit. Any character can stuff these wakeups with any move as long as the timing is on point.

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
Ive been stuffing a few wakeups for some time with meaty J3 into whatever on wakeup, but this Tantrum cartwheel stuff I really like.
Fuck Batgirl's cartwheel and Doomsday venom (especially now I will stuff it before they have the opportunity to MB it? Hell yes)
Gotta watch it though, eventually we'll start to get punished consistently for it.......eventually. Until then, abuse I will.
Tantrum roll combined with it is more quirky Harley gimmicks I love though, will be incorporating! Nice stuff.

E

Eldriken

Ive been stuffing a few wakeups for some time with meaty J3 into whatever on wakeup, but this Tantrum cartwheel stuff I really like.
Fuck Batgirl's cartwheel and Doomsday venom (especially now I will stuff it before they have the opportunity to MB it? Hell yes)
Gotta watch it though, eventually we'll start to get punished consistently for it.......eventually. Until then, abuse I will.
Tantrum roll combined with it is more quirky Harley gimmicks I love though, will be incorporating! Nice stuff.
Mhm. So, you think you can stop my Venom? PFT. WE SHALL SEE.

Speaking of which, I haven't ran into you on ranked matches in a while. DA FUQ U BEN MAYN?

SaltFace NS

Ultimate Mileena Exterminator

- shazam is stupid
-killer frost is stupid

Thoughts?
AK SaltFace
Kitana Prime
deg222
This is an excellent find. Good job bro. I will incorporate it into my game for sure.