What's new

Don't Panic, Have Some Faith In NRS!

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Is there any way in which a pancake could be considered superiour to a waffle? Waffles have all those nooks and crannys for the butter and syrup to go.
Texture. The supreme softness of a pancake and the meltiness of the way it blends with the surrounding flavors is something no waffle can truly match.

You don't need nooks and crannies beacause the pancacke becomes one with the butter and the flavoring and their powers unite.

trufenix

bye felicia
Is there any way in which a pancake could be considered superiour to a waffle? Waffles have all those nooks and crannys for the butter and syrup to go.
Waffles have tremendous solo power, but they seriously dominate a meal. A short stack of pancakes is a way better team player.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Can someone explain to me why ppl say MK11 looks like MK9? Besides the removal of the run option, i dont see it

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Texture. The supreme softness of a pancake and the meltiness of the way it blends with the surrounding flavors is something no waffle can truly match.

You don't need nooks and crannies beacause the pancacke becomes one with the butter and the flavoring and their powers unite.
I feel like the softness also hinders the pancake from supporting as many add ins. I can fit way more pecans, blueberries, strawberries, banana slices, walnuts, or whatever other topping you choose, onto a waffle than a pancake.

I'm so hungry right now. We haven't even brought Crepes into the convo yet. If I could start a food truck, it would be a Custom Crepes food truck for sure.

Xelz

Go over there!
I feel like the softness also hinders the pancake from supporting as many add ins. I can fit way more pecans, blueberries, strawberries, banana slices, walnuts, or whatever other topping you choose, onto a waffle than a pancake.

I'm so hungry right now. We haven't even brought Crepes into the convo yet. If I could start a food truck, it would be a Custom Crepes food truck for sure.
Is there a tier list available for dough-based breakfast foods?

Honestly I'm happy for threads like this. Sometimes I feel if I try to go outside this website for random input, I get huge toxicity from all the comments on every other platform. The more and more I read objective and rational feedback + watch the gameplay it feels like it's going to be what we all love in MK just without the broke shit in it.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
It's just kind of a different animal. With the pancake, they just blend it with the add-ins into one big thing. At some point you can't tell where one starts and the other begins, and it's glorious. Peaches.. Ok we need to stop this before we all reach irresponsible levels of hunger.

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
Can someone explain to me why ppl say MK11 looks like MK9? Besides the removal of the run option, i dont see it
It's mainly because of the limited mobility, The removal of run/stamina mechanics from mkx and reintroducing walking as your main form of mobility is going to make the game footsie based just like it was in mk9. But that's where the resemblance stops, The new meter system along with krushing/fatal blows mechanics makes mk11 a game of its own. Never before have we seen an NRS game like this.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Thread title updated. Was funny but painful to look at lol. If anyone wants to know the original title it was : "Stop pancaking, have some faith In NRS!" Lmao