What's new

Does Scorpion’s teleport drive anyone else mad?

Elias6999

Mournful Master
"please nerf this cuz i cant react" threads started to be popular again...
Go to practice mode and do your lab first.
No need to be rude. I tried labbing but I didn’t really know how to counter it and I asked. No need to act all high and mighty because I asked a question. No wonder this site is starting to get a bad reputation.

Elias6999

Mournful Master
"please nerf this cuz i cant react" threads started to be popular again...
Go to practice mode and do your lab first.
And I also CLEARLY stated that I’m not asking for a nerf, but a way to counter it. But that’s on you if you wanna be rude without reading what I actually said.

Elias6999

Mournful Master
i'm sure a lot of 'git gud' posters never played a good scorp and just want to talk down.
Yeah, although I do disagree with your point that Scorpion’s teleport is unreactable, I can react easily, But the guessing if he AMPs or not was pretty hard for me, but I get it now thanks to some guys’ help.

Ex tp on block needs to gone as soon as fucking possible. Why I cant ex shoulder charge with Shao Kahn? Its a same special launcher just too bad it does not hit anywhere on screen. Same with Nut punch and others. I swear the only people that say its fine is scorpion mains. Just react to teleport and punish 4Head.

Gojira Prime

Zoner Green Lantern for Injustice 3.
I feel like they made it way way faster from beta. I used to be able to react punish to it. Now I can't even punish it at all lol.

Ex tp on block needs to gone as soon as fucking possible. Why I cant ex shoulder charge with Shao Kahn? Its a same special launcher just too bad it does not hit anywhere on screen. Same with Nut punch and others. I swear the only people that say its fine is scorpion mains. Just react to teleport and punish 4Head.
And the guy who posted a video and couldn't punish regular teleport one single time against a scrubby scorp rofl

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?
Checks thread again after work

Okay, I can agree that maybe you shouldnt be able to amplify on block.. that seems reasonable. I dont think its impossible to deal with, but I complained to my gf about it during the beta, so sure.

If you guys are being blown up by the cancel, youre not very good and thats OKAY. Just know that its YOUR fault, not the character. How do you deal with it? Tech the grab if you read grab, punish if you read attack. Or, mash the fuck outta down 1 like people I play against and you should beat like 2/5s of them. Lmao.

Checks thread again after work

Okay, I can agree that maybe you shouldnt be able to amplify on block.. that seems reasonable. I dont think its impossible to deal with, but I complained to my gf about it during the beta, so sure.

If you guys are being blown up by the cancel, youre not very good and thats OKAY. Just know that its YOUR fault, not the character. How do you deal with it? Tech the grab if you read grab, punish if you read attack. Or, mash the fuck outta down 1 like people I play against and you should beat like 2/5s of them. Lmao.
If they make a hard read on the throw that’s a d2 KB full combo. He won’t have meter to breakaway if he just canceled lol.

Just walk back to reset the neutral.