What's new

Question Does reflect a wakeup attack?

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Mannnnn. I hate when I do that on accident. Whats your devious plan if it isn't?

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
Kenshi's reflect IS a wakeup move... HOWEVER, the invincibility frames fromm wakeup cause the projectile to NOT get sent back, so it acts like I whiffed the reflect, but I'll take no damage from it.
Is it better to just stay on the ground then if you read a projectile? I noticed that and since I still have recovery frames after the reflect I've just tried to avoid it all together.

Tolkeen

/wrists
Is it better to just stay on the ground then if you read a projectile? I noticed that and since I still have recovery frames after the reflect I've just tried to avoid it all together.
Personally, I do different things depending on how far away the projectile is and how far the opponent is. If it's a reptile slow ball from full screen, just get up, then reflect. If it's a sonya ring (or something fast) from full screen, either use the armor of wakeup tf to eat it, or stay down. And if they are close, mash shoulder lol, they can't jump if they're throwing projectiles at close range.