What's new

Discussion Does Ed Boon play?

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
So was just randomly thinking today, has Ed Boon ever jumped on and had a few games at tourneys with people? Whether it be MK or Injustice, I know some of the other Netherealm reps play at locals and tourneys.

Would be awesome if anyone has footage of him playing a casual/serious set with anyone.

Or maybe Sonicfox is just a robot created and controlled by him to dominate the MK scene?

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Netherrealm studios is actually the garage in his house. The development equipment is a Windows 98 computer, and he manually creates the assets using MS Paint and Powerpoint. He personally develops the gameplay, the art, the music and the marketing. He usually works in his underwear until 4 am cranking all that frame data.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?

You can see him play Test Your Luck at about 52 min here. He sucks.

Edit: Im sure i've seen anothee video of him playing, mk9 I think, but i cant find it.

Last edited:

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
Lol

Zero chance that would happen. He didnt even understand how the meter worked in mk9 when asked about it in a pre release interview.
Ik I was kidding lol. I remember Pig said he explained to Ed what a meterless vortex was. But also, NRS has developed over the years with competitive play. I'd like to imagine he knows a little more at this point lol

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace

Edit: Im sure i've seen anothee video of him playing, mk9 I think, but i cant find it.
I blame the PS4 pad :DOGE

Also, when you're scrolling through and the dude on the far right says he's got terrible dandruff...ermmmm

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
I like to imagine ED is the one creating these vortexes and unlockable setups. Paulo looks at him at says "This is broken why would you create this in the meta Lord Boon." Ed always reply "Eat a Vortex Paulo." "Why Lord Boon?" "Cause you get hit with negative frames when your hungry."

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11

Holy fk everyone skip to 5:10, Ed Boon is actually the voice of "GET OVER HERE" by Scorpion, I had no clue

Reactions: GAV