What's new

Does Black Manta Still Have a Chance to Make It into Injustice 2?

Nightwing Butt

The Hottest Butt In Comics
I hope so. Aquaman always gets screwed over. Manta and Mera would be great additions! Why can't Aquaman get 3 reps instead of the game being Batman and half of Arkham with some Superman for flavor... Manta could have really cool gear options too! I'm hoping for Manta with you dude!

Blitzace10

The Aquatic Ace
I hope so. Aquaman always gets screwed over. Manta and Mera would be great additions! Why can't Aquaman get 3 reps instead of the game being Batman and half of Arkham with some Superman for flavor... Manta could have really cool gear options too! I'm hoping for Manta with you dude!
With all the women shown today, That still only makes WW, Supergirl, and Canary on the Heroes side for females. Mera would be a great addition I think.

Nightwing Butt

The Hottest Butt In Comics
With all the women shown today, That still only makes WW, Supergirl, and Canary on the Heroes side for females. Mera would be a great addition I think.
Mera kicks ass, and I'd love to see her! I'd love an oceanmaster new character skin for aquaman too! But Mera, Manta, and Oceanmaster might just be me setting myself up for heart break. I at least hope Mera makes it she deserves some spotlight!