What's new

Question Does Batman's intro annoy anyone else?

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Don't get me wrong, this isn't "It's lame" or "it's too long" kinda bull.

It looks cool, it just irritates me ever so slightly every time I see it because... well.. Batman doesn't have the power to just appear from bats. It's probably just a total comic-fanboy issue, I just find it ever so slightly irritating every single time I see it...

Better get used to it I guess as I think I'll be seeing it a lot online!

EDIT: And now the fact that I forgot to put a question mark in the title is driving me slightly mad...

Tolkeen

/wrists
He's not appearing magically out of bats, the point is the bats are supposed to be a DIVERSION. He's the master of shadows and misdirection, and that's what they were trying to display. They should have made the bat swarm a little thicker, I can agree with you there, but I see what they were going for and that makes me not mind it at all.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
What annoys me is that there isn't a question mark in the title. :mad:
You and me both.

He's not appearing magically out of bats, the point is the bats are supposed to be a DIVERSION. He's the master of shadows and misdirection, and that's what they were trying to display.
Is see what you're saying, but I'm pretty sure he is still magically appearing out of bats. I mean that's how it looks, like the bats create a portal that he plops out of. He doesn't come in from above it, or the side, he literally just appears (maybe he comes in from behind the bats?)

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
You and me both.

Is see what you're saying, but I'm pretty sure he is still magically appearing out of bats. I mean that's how it looks, like the bats create a portal that he plops out of. He doesn't come in from above it, or the side, he literally just appears (maybe he comes in from behind the bats?)
Thanks darling <3

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
What Tolkeen said, and anyway... Who cares? I'm more annoyed by the fact that you can't see his full intro if you're Player 1.