What's new

Does Batgirl Make IGAU Better or Worse?

Is IGAU better with or without Batgirl?

• Total voters

trufenix

bye felicia
I get that. But when you add in her other tools like smoke bomb and her 50 50, she felt more than complete. She wasn't the only character that felt like that though.
I can just imagine Flash and Zod reading this thread singing motherfuckers act like they forgot about dre.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
THe main reason why people say AM is better than BG is because, if I remember correctly, AM did pretty well against BG. But BG was 1st or 2nd in the game. Safe 50/50 vortex, 50% corner damage, some of the best zoning, quick movement in a game that has generally slow movement, a full screen teleport that leads into the safe 50/50 vortex...

...and her super looks like it hurts really bad.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
THe main reason why people say AM is better than BG is because, if I remember correctly, AM did pretty well against BG. But BG was 1st or 2nd in the game. Safe 50/50 vortex, 50% corner damage, some of the best zoning, quick movement in a game that has generally slow movement, a full screen teleport that leads into the safe 50/50 vortex...

...and her super looks like it hurts really bad.
... batgirl zoning was terrible.

She has quick dashes but her footsie game was meh compared with others like AM, SM, Sinestro, Lantern, DD; her strength was stupid damage and safe looping 50/50 vortex.

And she as probably 3rd best behind AM and MMH.

Both AM and MMH did fine against BG. They were considered better because they absolutely dominated half the cast with 7-3 matchups while bargirls were mostly 5-5 or 6-4.

Blitzace10

The Aquatic Ace
I know that batgirl's move set was crazy good/ dumb. But I don't think it hurts her chances for injustice 2. Seems like they would wanna get the trinity of female characters. Wonder Woman, supergirl, and batgirl.

Solomon Gorondy

Should Goro be top 5?
... batgirl zoning was terrible.

She has quick dashes but her footsie game was meh compared with others like AM, SM, Sinestro, Lantern, DD; her strength was stupid damage and safe looping 50/50 vortex.

And she as probably 3rd best behind AM and MMH.

Both AM and MMH did fine against BG. They were considered better because they absolutely dominated half the cast with 7-3 matchups while bargirls were mostly 5-5 or 6-4.
Batgirl zoning was legit because she could full combo with her teleport. This meant that certain characters could not zone her but she could zone them if she so desired. Examples; Cyborg, Green Lantern, Lex Luthor, Raven, and Superman. Just because Martian Manhunter and Zod had better zoning doesn't mean hers was bad.

BTW, since no one seems to realize this; Solomon Grundy goes at least 5/5 against Aquaman! Why you ask? Well Grundy combos in such a way that he basically ignores Aquaman's trait, Grundy's trait buffs drastically reduce chip damage, and Walking Corpse has 3 hits of armor which allows him to get in and play footsies.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Batgirl was literally broken for months and when the fixed the bugs she was still OP. i think its a no brainer that the game is worse with her.
and i never got why everyone bitched about Aquaman, GL did more than fine against him lol

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Batgirl zoning was legit because she could full combo with her teleport. This meant that certain characters could not zone her but she could zone them if she so desired. Examples; Cyborg, Green Lantern, Lex Luthor, Raven, and Superman. Just because Martian Manhunter and Zod had better zoning doesn't mean hers was bad.

BTW, since no one seems to realize this; Solomon Grundy goes at least 5/5 against Aquaman! Why you ask? Well Grundy combos in such a way that he basically ignores Aquaman's trait, Grundy's trait buffs drastically reduce chip damage, and Walking Corpse has 3 hits of armor which allows him to get in and play footsies.
That's not really her ability to zone though; it's her ability to get around other people's zoning.

Sure she could counter zone with teleport and chuck a few bolas in the process, but that's like saying hellfire is a zoner because he has unblockable fire and a full combo teleport into vortex. It's not the same thing.