What's new

Does Anyone Want To Play MK9 For Nostalgia?

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
I know i have seen MK9 mentioned an awful lot lately with some saying it's the best MK still to date but no one seems to have enough interest to see if anyone else is still feeling that urge to get back on it.

I know it had it's problems but i still think it's way more hype and exciting than MKX or MK-D1-Throw. It's been a little over a year since @CURBOLICOUS swept CB and I have to admit the Sonya mirrors between him and @SonicFox5000 made it difficult to not piss my pants.

I'm looking for some people who loved the game and miss it or just gave it up in general because there was no one worth playing left. I've got a lagless connection with insanely fast speeds and have always been wired and no one ever uses the internet except me lol. You can D1 and standing-aa all day on my shit, plus punish Reptile's dash, Kano's Upball and poke out of pressure 100% frame-accurate. Every massive combo is also easier than you would imagine too from Cyrax's/Smoke's resets to Sektor's B2-Telecut, to Rain/Sonya/Lao/Kitana's 50%'ers.

Does anyone want to play MK9 without the online bullshit of the past that made it so painstaking to play online???

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
Honestly, I would love to, but I don't have a PS3 anymore, and my computer can't run it. If they released it for PS4 I would get it for sure, but even with how much the prices have dropped, I can't afford to buy a PS3 just for MK9 right now.
#ThirdWorldProblems #Default #Argentina

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Honestly, I would love to, but I don't have a PS3 anymore, and my computer can't run it. If they released it for PS4 I would get it for sure, but even with how much the prices have dropped, I can't afford to buy a PS3 just for MK9 right now.
#ThirdWorldProblems #Default #Argentina
Free with PS Plus subscription on PS4 otherwise digital copies of Komplete Edition can be purchased on PS4 in the PS Store

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
If you have a PS3 or a PS4 the PSN servers are all good to go and fully functional. Also I believe the PC version uses the PSN server as well so i believe it is "cross-platform" as well unless i totally misunderstood something @B W1zZ @EdFig81 @jamesmk
PC version has its own servers.

There's a small pocket of people that were still playing up until MK11...they're all in a Discord. Don't think the Discord is too active now, though.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
PC version has its own servers.

There's a small pocket of people that were still playing up until MK11...they're all in a Discord. Don't think the Discord is too active now, though.

You're another one i never got to play in 9... Or anything since SSF4 interested?

I know i have seen MK9 mentioned an awful lot lately with some saying it's the best MK still to date but no one seems to have enough interest to see if anyone else is still feeling that urge to get back on it.

I know it had it's problems but i still think it's way more hype and exciting than MKX or MK-D1-Throw. It's been a little over a year since @CURBOLICOUS swept CB and I have to admit the Sonya mirrors between him and @SonicFox5000 made it difficult to not piss my pants.

I'm looking for some people who loved the game and miss it or just gave it up in general because there was no one worth playing left. I've got a lagless connection with insanely fast speeds and have always been wired and no one ever uses the internet except me lol. You can D1 and standing-aa all day on my shit, plus punish Reptile's dash, Kano's Upball and poke out of pressure 100% frame-accurate. Every massive combo is also easier than you would imagine too from Cyrax's/Smoke's resets to Sektor's B2-Telecut, to Rain/Sonya/Lao/Kitana's 50%'ers.

Does anyone want to play MK9 without the online bullshit of the past that made it so painstaking to play online???
I havent played it since mk11 came out... but I did months b4 mk11. It's hard on 360 to connect to the server and when u do if it's not a private fight it's almost unplayable but it takes a min to connect on 360 good luck I LOVE MK9

I was under the impression that the Xbox servers no longer support MK9 play
I was able to get online a couple of times b4 mk11 came out but it wasn't good. I played maybe 20 fights and it took for ever to get connected and it was to laggy to be worth it. But if u got someone wired a a private fight would be ok maybe