What's new

Does anyone still play?

In the last month how much have you played?

• Zero times

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Few games but nothing much

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Played quite a lot

• Played too much

• Total voters
So does anyone actually still play? Since I'm from the UK the scene is completely dead (my girlfriend isn't much competition either ;) ) but I'm wanting to create a lil scene at my sf and mkx casuals any tips on setups getting people into it and staying as probably the best in my city? Haha also since the game is kind of dying I thought maybe other players that are interested would help me semi revive the scene (keep this forum updated get back into it etc etc) sorry if I'm a guy with a dream to play some high level mk but my only online option is PSN could anyone recommend me a good laptop and programme to play and run umk3 online? Cmon you know deep down this is better than mkp mortal kombat patches that everyone acts like they came from the original mk, anyone out there or am I stuck in out world for eternity? If you're interested in playing post your

PSN:

XBOX GT:

Also thinking about creating a Facebook page if anyone wants to help me please reply don't let umk3 probably THE best mortal kombat game out there DIE!?

I play this game all the time on various consoles. Not so much online, as I don't have that set up at the moment - but plenty on the Genesis version. I don't care what anyone says; the Genesis version's gameplay is preserved nearly arcade perfect, and with the 6-button controller - look out!

Nausea

Soul Ascended
Where in the UK? If its Scotland then you are in luck, England I'm pretty sure there are locals everywhere? Not sure about NI and Wales!
If you're ever on xbox one - I Nausea I :)

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
So does anyone actually still play? Since I'm from the UK the scene is completely dead (my girlfriend isn't much competition either ;) ) but I'm wanting to create a lil scene at my sf and mkx casuals any tips on setups getting people into it and staying as probably the best in my city? Haha also since the game is kind of dying I thought maybe other players that are interested would help me semi revive the scene (keep this forum updated get back into it etc etc) sorry if I'm a guy with a dream to play some high level mk but my only online option is PSN could anyone recommend me a good laptop and programme to play and run umk3 online? Cmon you know deep down this is better than mkp mortal kombat patches that everyone acts like they came from the original mk, anyone out there or am I stuck in out world for eternity? If you're interested in playing post your

PSN:

XBOX GT:

Also thinking about creating a Facebook page if anyone wants to help me please reply don't let umk3 probably THE best mortal kombat game out there DIE!?
Where are you based in the UK? There are a few scenes dotted around.