What's new

Question - Hunter Does anyone know the most damaging combo strings for Predator, 1-bar and meterless

Yak

Noob
After hard knock down throw trap behind them:
32 1+3 j1 jik BF2 RC 4 BF4 ex scimi, mostly it will carry them to the corner and you can end it with 321+3 if not then just just end it b2,2 throwing a snag under them. All I do is end with the snag set up 32 or j1, or grab into the snag Not many people will block it. And if they wake up you should be able to still block it and the snag catches them. Just realized you said no meter oops....

jokey77

Character Loyalist
1 bar > 40% is very doable, even midscreen.

Meterless Corner:
212, 4~upplasma, 4~lowplasma, 321+3 is the highest combo I can think of.

Meterless Midscreen:
212, JIK~disc, run, b311~stab is the highest one I can think of.

Generally the scaling of 212 is horrible, so I prefer 1-bar combos.

jokey77

Character Loyalist
112, D1 close low laser, d1 ex SS, 4 SS
Is this one consistant for you? Yesterday I decided that I would go for "112, d1~lowplasma, throw" because of consistancy-issues.

Then again I like to do max damage, as long as it is reliable... I think even 112-plasma, f1~ex scimitar into followup should be doable!

Radiodine

I spam so well, i get 50/51's
If one bar is all i can do to break 40, im perfectly fine with that. If there is a meterless then all the better.
No problem jokey. Im not gonna penalize you for attempting to help even if it isnt the correct info required.

Is this one consistant for you? Yesterday I decided that I would go for "112, d1~lowplasma, throw" because of consistancy-issues.

Then again I like to do max damage, as long as it is reliable... I think even 112-plasma, f1~ex scimitar into followup should be doable!
Pretty reliable for me

Radiodine

I spam so well, i get 50/51's
So for one bar you get 4% more? Seems like a waste if the opponent reads it.

Wouldnt:

122xxExCloseTrap, njp, jikxxdisc, RC, 12xxstab be a much better use of that bar as it gives

12 (overhead)xx(low capture) into full combo and screen carry?

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
with one bar...
midscreen :D
1.2.2 ex SS , njp, f2.1.2 SS

i think is 37%
um one bar universal would be
122,EXSS,122,SS 38% as of 10-13-2015

but for real what is the highest damaging Hunter Specific combos as of 9-21 not sure if last patch effected some disk combos?
Predator - Fixed a bug which allowed Predator to sometimes have 2 Smart-Disc on screen at the same time
id also liketo see the highest combos for Trap enders and Throw into trap enders?

Bombardier777

I'll bleed you, real quick.
40% midscreen bnb 41% with jip

B311 ex ss njp jik4 smart disc run s4 ss

The 61% for 2 bars midscreen is not worth anymore.

Last edited: