What's new

Does anyone else want this as Gear or a Shader? (Story spoilers)

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
For those that beat the story mode and chose Superman's ending, you were treated to a quite a surprise.

After seeing this, I really want this in the game as a shader and gear.

The Shader could be called something like "virus," "merged," or "corrupted," and since NRS said they have more shaders on the way, this could be a possibility.

The metallic silver with glowing purple highlights along with the white pupils looks really sick. Not to mention the suits that Batman and Superman are rocking.

So with that said, how many of you guys would want new gear or a shader for your character looking similar to this? I do!

@tylerlansdown

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
For Batman or Superman? Because Superman has an Epic "Seal of Brainiac" emblem (which I currently wear) at least

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
If you remember in IGAU Superman had a "Cyborg Superman" costume so I don't see why they wouldn't maybe release it at a later date.

I've always thought the same thing, when I saw the 'Seal of Brainiac' I thought there'd be a full set, maybe in the future

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
I'm actually somewhat surprised the Brainiac looks for Batman and Superman aren't already available as gear for them ingame, here's hoping they'll add them in later. Injustice 1 already did the story-exclusive outfits thing and I'm really not a fan of that.