What's new

Does anyone else do this?

When people make you angry, either by playing style, talking shit, or any odd thing that might annoy you, do you pick nightwolf? Because of his ability to end rounds in ten seconds with angry rape I fucking love picking him when people annoy me. I make sure to look at the time afterwards and if its above 85 my dick gets hard. Anyone else? If not nightwolf, who do you pick and what do you do when people are irritating you?

I just pick my next guy in line. IMO, picking your main after you get beat either really badly or by a hair gives a mental advantage for the person who just beat you. He/she notices that you picked your main again, so they figure that you're pissed, and will try to exploit that to their advantage. Mind games, baby...mind games.

When I get frustrated, between matches I tend to hang my head and go through motions on my controller that I probably fucked up, thinking to myself "HK, HP, HP, LP...HK, HP, HP, LP!!!!" if I kept screwing up Stryker's popup, for example.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol, well I don't know about the part about my dick gettin hard or anything when I beat someone who pisses me off but I'll admit there is a good amount of satisfaction 8) when I play any MK online or any game for that matter, I hate trash talkers really. It only goes to show how much of a life people like that seriously lack. Quite sad... :cry:

Lol, I wonder if I'm the only one who clicks moves the joysticks to the sides real fast and smack my index and middle fingers on the controllers to make music while the screen is loading or I'm waiting for the next round to begin

crayola77 said:
Lol, I wonder if I'm the only one who clicks moves the joysticks to the sides real fast and smack my index and middle fingers on the controllers to make music while the screen is loading or I'm waiting for the next round to begin
LMFAO I ALWAYS DO THAT! :lol:

I always wanted to learn the drums. I practice on the controller! (not because I hate it. I love the controller. But because it's just...there lol)

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
A lot of players, and many from this site lol, pick Nightwolf just to break me out of a win streak in a multiple person room, and it's usually the person I have the most delay to. I always say "He's annoying enough offline." I'd rather them pick Kabal, for some reason Nightwolf gains that edge online where the free combos come out constantly.

l SuGaR l said:
Web Slinger said:
I guess I'm going to have to learn me some Nightwolf
Hey, I saw you post over at SRK and are a premium member, what's that all about and does it cost money?
All the premium members gain access their own special forum section, we get bigger avatars, can give positive and negative rep. It costs $3 for one month of prem, I bought it cuz I love that site and want to support it.

Derek

Noob
Ah that's cool. I've been posting there a lot because recently I started playing 3S again and I'm super pumped about SSF2T:HDR. You should plus rep me :wink:

l SuGaR l said:
Ah that's cool. I've been posting there a lot because recently I started playing 3S again and I'm super pumped about SSF2T:HDR. You should plus rep me :wink:
Haha, alright I will. What's your username there? Same thing?

Derek

Noob
Nah, it's -SuGaR- I made a thread a few days ago asking about a background for my soon to be custom stick in the tech section.

l SuGaR l said:
Nah, it's -SuGaR- I made a thread a few days ago asking about a background for my soon to be custom stick in the tech section.
Gotcha. where in oregon do you live? I'm in Eugene myself.