What's new

Does Adam get a second extra ability at level 20?

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Right so I got over half the cast at level 20 now including Black Adam of course, however I noticed I only ever got 1 skill with him, while with literally every character I had a skill/ability unlock at level 10 and level 20.

Does he only get 1, or am i unfortunate to be bugged?

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
Black ADAM additional abilities are...

* Rolling Thunder - Can perform Lightning Cage at different distances, and meter burned for follow up attacks. Replaces Lightning Cage.

* Power of Aton - Fast, straight bolt of lightning. Meter burn for 3 hits. Replaces Low Lightning Bolt.

* Floating Lightning Bomb - Black Adam throws a lightning bomb that floats in place before exploding. Can be thrown three different distances.

* Deity’s Bolt - Black Adam summons a tracking lightning bolt. Replaces Black Magic.

* Seth Strike - Orbs of Seth no longer collide while orbiting, instead they can be fired as projectiles. Replaces Orbs of Seth, requires both slots.

* Air Lightning Cage - Black Adam drops to the ground creating a cage of electricity around his body. Air-Lightning Cage can be Meter Burned to allow for follow up attacks

* Soul of Shazam - Allowing all punches to do additional damage when active. Replaces Orbs of Seth

Heartwire

Awesomesauce

* Rolling Thunder - Can perform Lightning Cage at different distances, and meter burned for follow up attacks. Replaces Lightning Cage.

* Power of Aton - Fast, straight bolt of lightning. Meter burn for 3 hits. Replaces Low Lightning Bolt.

* Floating Lightning Bomb - Black Adam throws a lightning bomb that floats in place before exploding. Can be thrown three different distances.

* Deity’s Bolt - Black Adam summons a tracking lightning bolt. Replaces Black Magic.

* Seth Strike - Orbs of Seth no longer collide while orbiting, instead they can be fired as projectiles. Replaces Orbs of Seth, requires both slots.

* Air Lightning Cage - Black Adam drops to the ground creating a cage of electricity around his body. Air-Lightning Cage can be Meter Burned to allow for follow up attacks

* Soul of Shazam - Allowing all punches to do additional damage when active. Replaces Orbs of Seth
I'm aware what additional abilities he gets, but I'm wondering if my Black Adam is bugged since he didn't get a new ability at level 20, while literally every other character I leveled (Which are 17 at the moment) does.

Somea2V

Thread Referee
I'm aware what additional abilities he gets, but I'm wondering if my Black Adam is bugged since he didn't get a new ability at level 20, while literally every other character I leveled (Which are 17 at the moment) does.
Yes. I got Soul of Shazam at twenty. He is supposed to get a second at twenty. Sorry man.

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
Sometimes you dont get abilities when you level up to lvl10/20. I got my Batman to 10 and didn't get an ability.

Edit:

This shit is easily his most broken ability. It's literally Batmans trait but on Adam.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Sometimes you dont get abilities when you level up to lvl10/20. I got my Batman to 10 and didn't get an ability.

Edit:

This shit is easily his most broken ability. It's literally Batmans trait but on Adam.
I'm curious if this is a genuine bug or intended, it seems like a bug considering the other 17 characters I leveled to 20 all got their second skill, though could it be possibly there is an actual non bug related chance that you wont get a second skill? I doubt it though.

Edit:

Funny how I still haven't gotten this one and deity's bolt, the two best ones :(