What's new

Doctrine Dark's Extremely Impressive New Kenshi Combos. WoW

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
STORMS please front page? This is all new to us not worthy kenshi players. Seriously this is impressive

DoctrineDark is my idol/master and after playing him 4 hours other night hes going to make 99% of you look free at evo cause he does ALL his ridiculous combos online.....Imagine the pain he will bring w kabal and others offline.

#JustSaying :)

Seriously guys he does uppercut double spin combos online in corner and does like AA 2 5x then dashes, Its f ing ridiculous impressive

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
As I commented on the video itself, isn't the current Kenshi BnB lower than the meterless 48% he showcased? And since it starts with F22 B2 isn't it a much better string than 21 B2?

Answer my questions oh great Kenshi lords.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Bnb != max damage combo. Very impressive stuff. I was goofing around with standing 3 in the corner once...then I realized I suck with Kenshi. :(

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
STORMS please front page? This is all new to us not worthy kenshi players. Seriously this is impressive

DoctrineDark is my idol/master and after playing him 4 hours other night hes going to make 99% of you look free at evo cause he does ALL his ridiculous combos online.....Imagine the pain he will bring w kabal and others offline.

Seriously guys he does uppercut double spin combos online in corner and does like AA 2 5x then dashes, Its f ing ridiculous impressive
Thanks bro appreciate your words, I forgot some things to be explored. And very Good fights the other night, was 4 hours of intensive kabal / kenshi lol

Glass Sword

Nobody
Well Pig I guess my goal will have to be that 1%. Just need to overcome that big hurtle called Real Life that keeps getting in the way.
Like always I can improve the usage of my time. I'll dedicate myself to having as flawless execution as the Doc.

A long term goal indeed...

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
You should definitely upload at least some matches to YouTube.
Doc has an amazing kabal and you have an amazing kenshi.
It's like clash of the titans shit.
For four hours it was a slug fest lol

HE win 2, I win 2. He won 3 , I won 3 etc etc for 4 hours lol

its pretty good but definitely laggy where its hard to counter poke but we both have to deal with it and i feel it evens out

definitely some problems though , he is in a another country so its expected lol
lol, well it's definitely good enough to play for four hours!
For serious though, Doc is like a fucking robot at this game.
He's like the M2k of MK

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Under normal circumstances I would be a little worried and slightly intimidated at the increases in meter/damage/swag for an already formidable character.

However, thanks to my hours of practice in the lab, countless level-up sessions with training partners, and weeks spent scouring tech and mining frame data, I have discovered a foolproof counter to most of Kenshi's tools and his seemingly overwhelming array of damaging options and chip:

Injustice.

<3 Pig, <3 DoctrineDark

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
As I commented on the video itself, isn't the current Kenshi BnB lower than the meterless 48% he showcased? And since it starts with F22 B2 isn't it a much better string than 21 B2?

Answer my questions oh great Kenshi lords.
The combo I do in the corner is 48% meterless. But these combos he's doing have so much more swag, also build more meter.

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps

99% because he can't make himself look free :rolleyes:

#swerve

Holy fu*kin sh*t....I have to learn these.

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk 2