What's new

Doctor Fate Pre-Release General Discussion/Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Dr. Fate's fireball may be the most damaging non-trait and non-EX fireball in the game. The fireball also does more chip damage than Aquaman's FTD. In comparison, Sinestro's fireball did less chip damage than Aquaman's FTD and was punishable at mid range in Injustice 1. Speaking of mid range, though, some characters can crouch the fireball, depending on the hitbox, but you are safe against the vast majority. Besides, if opponents are crouching and waiting for the fireball to whiff, put an orb on the screen.

f+2 xx push should also be acknowledged as a good footsies tool. The push is -8 on block but safe against every character that I tested with the exception of Batman. He can punish the push with bats if he is adequately close.
I think atrocitus bf1 reversal also

I THINK

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
In those vids you are lvl 11 and the bot is lvl 1, you have to remember to turn competitive mode on in training every time too when you pick a stage, its really annoying. Those combos dont do over 50% its more like 30%
I've heard

Recording new ones tonight

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
This character's big damage is going to come from throw baits. You make them afraid of the throw using dark magic to combo off it and once they start teching it, we go for either a f3/b3 or a neutral jump for a full combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.