What's new

Doctor Fate General Discussion

kingjack21

When's Mahvel
how do you make traited (red) ankhs go to your opponent in combo? Like if you have 1 ankh available, then you trait up and 112 df1 df3 so that the ankh hits your opponent. Everytime I DF3 red ankhs they land in front of me :/

BurdaA

Frost-Byte
how do you make traited (red) ankhs go to your opponent in combo? Like if you have 1 ankh available, then you trait up and 112 df1 df3 so that the ankh hits your opponent. Everytime I DF3 red ankhs they land in front of me :/
Hold down the 3 in df3 :)

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Every patch I hope to see something like bf2 inputs have to be more precise or changed to dd2, god I fucking hate getting healing orb instead f2, doesn't happen as much as used too but still pain in the hole

South

I'd rather SHOW than TELL ~ Poison Ivy
Hey guys can we agree to elevate ourselves above the other character communities by not asking for buffs for our character day/week 1?

Instead let's roll our sleeves up, figure out our MUs and discover godlike tech.

Sorry but tym is just a scrubfest right now and I want to give it a little redemption and good things come to those who wait.

We're Fate mains, so let's bring Order where there is Chaos. Thanks guys, much appreciated
What's the discord thing?

btw i like how i have my bio or whatever its called saying im going to make fate top 10 but its looks like i made him top 5 :p. proved all the deniers wrong
Now that Deadshot isn't a problem (or do you feel otherwise?) what are his problematic mu's in your opinion?
I played him a bit on the side the whole time, but it isn't a character you can master that way. Want to play him more now.

Bruno-NeoSpace

They see me zonin', they hatin'
Now that Deadshot isn't a problem (or do you feel otherwise?) what are his problematic mu's in your opinion?
I played him a bit on the side the whole time, but it isn't a character you can master that way. Want to play him more now.
Still the same 2 bad MUs: Deadshot (it was 3-7, now it might be 4-6) and Superman (4-6)

SaucyD0ge

Worst european batman
Still the same 2 bad MUs: Deadshot (it was 3-7, now it might be 4-6) and Superman (4-6)
Adam can counter zone Fate quite well.Black magic still trades/mb combo launches from full screen, divekick has to respected unless there is a mb stopped orb and trait helps Adam return the favor chip-wise.

OmGxBdON

I'm going to make Fate top ten
Probably still loses

So I am guessing there is a way to keep a glyph between the rounds) as I am trying to pick up Fate now I have been watching a lot of @OmGxBdON 's tapes)) and found a very interesting thing at about 0:53 here:

He summons the glyph just as the last hit lands on Brainiac and it makes the glyph stay)

OmGxBdON

I'm going to make Fate top ten
So I am guessing there is a way to keep a glyph between the rounds) as I am trying to pick up Fate now I have been watching a lot of @OmGxBdON 's tapes)) and found a very interesting thing at about 0:53 here:

He summons the glyph just as the last hit lands on Brainiac and it makes the glyph stay)
if u summon an ankh right before the round ends then it will stay for the next one

Moms4lif3

Bruh.
I have already seen the first pls nerf fate posts, I think your downplaying backfired. In this Community downplayed characters get targeted instantly, you should've known better :D