What's new

Do you want a complete kenshi video?

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Mayo here. And i've been thinking...we've amassed a ton of info on Kenshi.

Just from me, there's like 6 instructional videos. Plus everyone else's work. So i'm entertaining the idea of create a full length guide. A video showing EVERYTHING we know. Basic stuff like normals and specials, all the way to meter building flurry combos and character specific punishes. it could be like 20 to 25 minutes long, done in full mayo style with narration and music. I'd want it to be good enough to where it's the first thing you see when you go to the kenshi forum. Someone can watch it, and then say "wow, there's nothing else i need to know."

What do you guys think? it would be a massive project, but i think i could have it by june.

Tolkeen

/wrists
Yes please, I'm a little tired of people asking questions that are answered in a video, just because they are unsure of which to watch first!

Tapatalk, helping me procrastinate.

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
I say do it! It would be awesome to have all that info condensed into one easy to find video! Okay I'm lying, I just want to hear you talk for 20+ min, have you Considered a career in audio book reading? Lol

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
Those dulcet tones are S tier.

In all seriousness, your videos are straight up the best in the MK community by a long long way.