What's new

Do you think we'll get a new trailer this week?

I know the next kombat Kast is next Monday, but I still feel like we could get a trailer this week. Am I being too optimistic?

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
yep .... would love to see Frost gameplay trailer, but, chances are they will never do it .... they pretend nobody knows about the leaks (lol) and are playing "hide-and-seek" game with Frost, in order to be a secret character unlocked by doing the story mode .... hehe :p

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Literally just posted a status about this.

I have no issue with knowing nothing about Frost and Shao Kahn, and just getting my hands on them when the game drops. Having said that, I can't imagine they're waiting until a few hours before release to show Shao Kahn, who has literally been shown in every trailer since the reveal event. He's the pre-order bonus. I would be shocked if we don't get a Shao Kahn gameplay trailer before Monday.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
I have no issue with knowing nothing about Frost and Shao Kahn, and just getting my hands on them when the game drops. Having said that, I can't imagine they're waiting until a few hours before release to show Shao Kahn, who has literally been shown in every trailer since the reveal event. He's the pre-order bonus. I would be shocked if we don't get a Shao Kahn gameplay trailer before Monday.
Besides, he's SHAO KAHN. He's one of the characters I'm most excited about, I wanted to see him crushing people's skulls and yet... nothing!

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
Mileena trailer.
Stahp. The wounds are still fresh. :(

EDIT: But on topic, I'd be surprised if we got anything related to Frost before the Kombat Kast. Technically, we aren't even supposed to know she's in this game at all, so revealing her along with Big Daddy Khan would make for a nice one-two punch right before release.

Last edited:

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Besides, he's SHAO KAHN. He's one of the characters I'm most excited about, I wanted to see him crushing people's skulls and yet... nothing!
Abso-fucking-lutely. I cannot wait to see him.

I trust NRS, though. And if I literally don't see anything gameplay related for him until I've installed the game, cracked a beer and taken him into practice mode, I won't be mad at all.

kcd117

Noob
Yes. They seem to still have things to show, and one week away from launch they have to do it asap if they don't want the early copy leaks to kill some of the hype.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
Don't we have that Xbox event showcasing something tomorrow? (April 16th)

I expect we'll get the launch trailer there or some similar trailer before this week is over.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
Idk if we'll end up seeing a real frost or shao kahn trailer (or if we'll see the former at all) but the time is right for a KP trailer, at least.

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
I do expect a final launch trailer. And then maybe a trailer for Shao Kahn VS Frost next week.