What's new

Do you think ultra street fighter is a good idea

You know what I find kinda sad.
These were the most demanded characters for an update, but instead of actually listening to the fans Capcom
just ported 4 characters and 6 stages from the SFxT universe.

Still looking forward to the update though.

Neclord

Noob
Some more changes. But keep in mind:

"Since it has not yet been confirmed by an official Capcom representative, these character changes are still considered speculation. Having said that, the following tweaks aren't very far fetched and appear completely reasonable"

But I promised to post stuff, if I find something about C.Viper MAPUSA :D

Akuma

• Akuma has increased recovery on jump back air Hadouken.
• Can not FADC Shoryuken on 2nd hit.
• Can no longer option select crouching Heavy Kick into Ultra 1.

Dhalsim

• Dhalsim damage increase (reverted back to Super Street Fighter 4 damage output).
• EX Yoga Blast does not produce hard knockdown.

C. Viper

• C. Viper's crouching Medium Kick has better hit box.
• Burn Kick has increased recovery.
• If hit during start up of Burn Kick, C. Viper is considered grounded and is open to full combo.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
I'm sure I've seen screen shots of Alex but I guess he could have been lifted from the Wii game. I'd be surprised if urien and gill didn't appear, I mean its just one character they'd have to make from scratch.
Is.t someone who hasnt been in SF already?

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
Is.t someone who hasnt been in SF already?
The 5th character has never been in a fighting game period this will be the characters 1st showing in a fighting game atleast thats what Capcom said. I was guessing Asura but Ono said no about that idea on twitter though he could just be trolling like Boon does all the time.

The 5th character has never been in a fighting game period this will be the characters 1st showing in a fighting game atleast thats what Capcom said. I was guessing Asura but Ono said no about that idea on twitter though he could just be trolling like Boon does all the time.

Just makes me sad. Hearing 5 new characters I assumed Karin would be on of them and then probably seeing the likes of Alex and Q as well, so many people would be happy. Heres hoping the secret 5th is a doozy of character, He/She has a lot to make up for.

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
Just makes me sad. Hearing 5 new characters I assumed Karin would be on of them and then probably seeing the likes of Alex and Q as well, so many people would be happy. Heres hoping the secret 5th is a doozy of character, He/She has a lot to make up for.
I was hoping for Alex or Karin myself but w/e I hope they made a good choice for #5

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
For the life of me, I cannot understand how Alex was not included. In canon, he actually beat Ryu. He's the poster boy of 3S, but they don't include him. No way are hugo and elena more requested than Alex.

And I know before anybody says it, they are imports from SFxT and are easier but still. No reason this 5th char couldn't have been Alex and you would be hard pressed to find a SF player not happy w/this latest version

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
For the life of me, I cannot understand how Alex was not included. In canon, he actually beat Ryu. He's the poster boy of 3S, but they don't include him. No way are hugo and elena more requested than Alex.

And I know before anybody says it, they are imports from SFxT and are easier but still. No reason this 5th char couldn't have been Alex and you would be hard pressed to find a SF player not happy w/this latest version
Agreed. Alex should've been in. :/

Well I'd still be without my Karin and be annoyed :p

Having Sakura without Karin is like having Hugo without Alex...

Oh wait they are doing both those things -.-

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Well I'd still be without my Karin and be annoyed :p

Having Sakura without Karin is like having Hugo without Alex...

Oh wait they are doing both those things -.-
Overall, my favorite player is in the game and I'm very excited about the new version (I've been knee deep in AE trying to get back into shape), it's just sad Alex didn't make the cut

I would've liked it more if they had any characters I liked. I can honestly I don't give a shout about and would never use any of these characters.

Maybe #5 will intrigue me.

I merely main HG.
I run WW and Bane as well.
If (when?) Black canary drops, everyone gets dropped to main her.

When I was all up in SSFIV I ran viper, rose, and Juri.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
I know the sf4 engine is highly revered for its balance and gameplay and the constant balancing patches and versions, but 3 different variations and a few characters each for way more money?
"Way more money?" It's $15 measly dollars for a game you'll play for hundreds of hours. It costs more than that to see a 90 minute movie and have popcorn. I was pounding vodka tonics for $17/each at Evo. I'm not trying to pick on you... I just see the cost complaint from a lot of people and it blows my mind. If $15 is breaking anyone's bank then they should immediately stop playing games and go concentrate on school or a job.

SF4 has a diverse roster, great balance, and tight, entertaining gameplay. I've been playing the game since it came out and my friends and I still play it constantly. Capcom knows how to balance their game properly and is clearly incredibly invested in keeping their game alive (paying attention, NRS?)

I couldn't be happier that Capcom is rebalancing SF4 and adding new characters. I can't wait for Poison, and the buffs to my favorite lesser-seen characters like Chun, DeeJay and Mr. Timothy Hawkins should mean that we'll see them more at high level than we do now.

Flagg

Noob
We all know Oro needs to be in this.

Who else can fight Akuma to a draw using just one arm. Easily 3 times Akumas age, he's clearly the most powerful character in Canon.

"Way more money?" It's $15 measly dollars for a game you'll play for hundreds of hours. It costs more than that to see a 90 minute movie and have popcorn. I was pounding vodka tonics for $17/each at Evo. I'm not trying to pick on you... I just see the cost complaint from a lot of people and it blows my mind. If $15 is breaking anyone's bank then they should immediately stop playing games and go concentrate on school or a job.

SF4 has a diverse roster, great balance, and tight, entertaining gameplay. I've been playing the game since it came out and my friends and I still play it constantly. Capcom knows how to balance their game properly and is clearly incredibly invested in keeping their game alive (paying attention, NRS?)

I couldn't be happier that Capcom is rebalancing SF4 and adding new characters. I can't wait for Poison, and the buffs to my favorite lesser-seen characters like Chun, DeeJay and Mr. Timothy Hawkins should mean that we'll see them more at high level than we do now.
Lol The point wasnt the value of a dollar here pops, the point was, is it right we're paying for two things most already own? sfxt characters and street fighter 4......

If you want to be the sheep that throws any amount of money into the executives over at capcoms pockets, then be my guest, like I said wasnt the point lol

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
5 new characters
5 new stages
new game modes
Balance Update

for $15...... $40 gets you the full game, the above additions and 60+ alt. costumes

I call that a deal not to mention support for their fighting game something alot of these other companies could learn a thing or 2 from