What's new

Do you think a DC Character will be one of the Guests? If so who would you want (regardless of likelihood of being included)?

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I think there might be a good chance to get an Injustice character into MK12... there have been some cross characters from the two IPs in the lat few games... and as well "skipped" IJ3... it could be a really cool acknowledgement to the IJ players that the franchise is still around.

What do you think? Do you think a DC Character will be one of the guests for MK12?

Also, if you could pick any character for IJ3 from the DC pantheon.. who would it be? (this is not entity a stealth IJ3 thread! : )

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous

The Emerald Empress

I think The Emerald Empress would be a perfect fit for MK. She has a wicked green colour scheme with green "magic" and that awesome design with the strange floating Emerald Eye of Ekron that she uses to destroy things in the comics. Plus she is an uncomplicated, over the top, moustache-twirling evil witch. So the brutality of MK would perfectly fit her. I just think she is an awesome and underrated DC villain and could work very well in a fighting game with the eye and magic powers with a neat green colour scheme. (side note: If I was writing IJ3, I would make it about the Legion of Super Heroes (The 31st century Heroes), coming back in time to save their present by fixing all the evil injustice stuff... and The Empress is part of that imprint)

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Easy dude. Batwoman.

The comics are pretty dark, and she's always been a little more harsh that Bruce being a military brat and all. Would be cool to see some brutal hand to hand combat, maby some command grabs.

Deadshot:cool:

Serious answer it would most likely be some kind of Batman villain, with my money on Harley or Red Hood. My dream answer is black manta but that big ass helmet wouldn't work with the more cinematic moves.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
My guess is they won’t have a DC character. I don’t know why but my feeling is WB might want to start keeping DC and MK separate.

If they did one maybe they’d go for a tie in with their Suicide Squad game, so I’m thinking Captain Boomerang?

personally I’d like Ted Grant “Wildcat” but he might be too basic.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Captain Boomerang would fit in well. I'm sure the Kano interaction would be hilarious.
good one, but King Shark could work as well, since he literally ate and ripped people apart in the Suicide Squad movie, so ..... :p

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!
Deathstroke. Coolest DC character by far and would fit in pretty well. Can't believe NRS replaced him with that bootleg poopoo version in INJ2. Also, he also has that Sagat/Liu Kang zoning that was beautiful in the first game.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
DeathStroke
Lobo
Hunter Zolomon Kabal Skin ?
Bane Ferra tor Skin
Superman with Bizarro Skin and Homelander Skin too