What's new

Do you still play her?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I'm sorry, the activity log in this forum seems so low, that it got me thinking everyone has moved on.

I still play Skarlet on top of playing nightwolf even if i don't pust much often here or much of my findings, i just want to know if we still do have active Skarlet players here in this forum, just in case a conversation is needed.

I'm here. I'm trying to make Hemorrhage work and I've been doing good so far. I also still play Blood Drive to cover some match ups.

I still play other characters but I'm always interested in Skarlet tech and findings.

Error404

Noob
I've been meaning to play more hemorrhage , but there are too many fun characters this patch. Still though , I think it's really good. The restand into 30% unbreakable for a bar , or a throw when you have 2 KBs is hella good.

E

Eldriken

Not in any meaningful way like before. I miss her, but it's all Kabal right now.

It's kinda awful how committed I am to Kabal now. Haha. The Kombat Pack was on sale and I wanted to play Terminator, so I bought it. Yep...I labbed him for like 35 minutes or so and haven't touched him since. My only other possible interest is Spawn.

If he doesn't make me stray from using Kabal regularly, I pretty much wasted my money outside of being able to lab against the characters. lol I know that technically makes it not wasteful, but I didn't buy it for that sole purpose. >.>

I honestly do wish I was passionate about Skarlet again. It probably doesn't help that I'm not up-to-date with her kit after the changes she received, haven't touched variation 3, etc. Perhaps if I did this it would cause me to lean towards using her more.

I play her a lot still.

I think the reason why there are no discussions is because there is really nothing to talk about that hasn't been covered. It also doesn't help that she lacks combo routes. Something that a lot of forum players like to talk about.

Misky

Clinch should be a command grab
I disagree with anyone saying she's boring or not good. She's fantastic and exciting if you know what you're doing imo. I still play her very much and your guides helped alot Eddy thanks <3

CriticalDrop

Beers, grabs & dropped combos
I've adopted Skarlet as my secondary since the release of v3 hemorrhage, that appeals me more than the others, so there is one more Skarlet player around here. I'm having a lot of fun with her, just that I have not such a deep knowledge about her to be able to post anything interesting that hasn't been said yet.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
I was playing Blood Drive a lot and actually doing well...but I'm gonna keep it real, I got super bored playing her. My kombat league points said Skarlet, but my heart said Frost lol

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
I honestly haven't been playing MK11 as a whole, if I'm being dead honest. I've just been kind of bored with the game. Hemorrhage isn't interesting enough to me to make me play the game more. Heart Pierce Skarlet is still my absolute main, though.

Bruno-NeoSpace

They see me zonin', they hatin'
Picked her back 2 days ago. Her second variation is NUTS - slow ball fucks neutral and has a NASTY setplay and cell cyphon also fucks neutral and it is a decent reversal and restand. Definitely A+. Very underrated.

I forgot how fun it is playing a zoning character... She might be now my second character to play in MUs that Kang goes 5-5 or 4-6.

Stanlos

Noob
I love her. NRS did a fantastic job with her visual and sound design and the voice actor is AMAZING! I love her voice! Right now I am trying to see if Customs offers any opportunity for synergy for Blood Ritual of if the move is the Skarlet version of Kitana's DANCING FANS