What's new

Do you remember the Injustice Battle Arena?

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Back in early 2013, months before Injustice's release, Warner/NRS hosted a "tournament" known as Injustice Battle Arena. It was more of an entertaining way of revealing characters for the game and showing gameplay. The thing is that it was organised as a tournament with brackets and people would vote for who they think would win in each battle. Let me say first, it was rigged from the start to have Batman and Superman in the finals lol

And just by participating you'd get a Green Arrow skin (from the TV series)

But along with every super fight came a video with celebrity guests debating over who would win, and some of these were hilarious.

These take me back hahaha the road to Injustice was so much fun. Do you remember it? Did you participate on it?

KCJ506

Noob
I often voted for a character whose gameplay we hadn't seen much of at the time.

I can see why they didn't do this for Injustice 2. Because we already knew how it end.

OutWorldAleMerchant

Hotaru's Number One Fan
I came mad late to Injustice. I saw it in a youtube video lol. I was blown away, like this exists?! And I love both of those games now.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
I can see why they didn't do this for Injustice 2. Because we already knew how it end.
They could've at least try to surprise us! lol

I didn't follow the road to Injustice 2. In fact, I don't enjoy that game that much.

I came mad late to Injustice. I saw it in a youtube video lol. I was blown away, like this exists?! And I love both of those games now.
Everything surrounding the first one was hype. Well, except that it had some broken characters and it was left pretty much like that by when support ended lol! But I enjoyed it.

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
I remember these. I got giddy when I saw Jason Mewes & Kevin Smith, I love Jay & Silent Bob.