What's new

Match-Up Discussion - Leatherface Do You Know This Matchup?

Do You Know The Matchup?

• Total voters

Soul Caliber, Tekken, Mortal Kombat, and SF.
So armor that has terrible consistency issues is decent? I think I'm done with this conversation.
The characters i can name on top of my head that give Quan's armor problem is lui kang and thunder god. 2/entire cast.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
I know the butcher and killer match up. BF learned him before he quit the game.

Never learned pretty lady MU cause I play female characters. No good bnb on females lol. That frustration was great.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
I know the butcher and killer match up. BF learned him before he quit the game.

Never learned pretty lady MU cause I play female characters. No good bnb on females lol. That frustration was great.
Gah fuck whiffing issues. It angers me that Pretty Lady is my best matchup against a lot of females because that shit is annoying to need to keep in mind.

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
I don't know this matchup and I have absolute ignorance about your character. But hey, I've seen people winning with Leatherface sometimes. He has combos too. So your character needs nothing, stfu, get good, stop complaining bruuuuh.

:DOGE

Parasurama

Dragon
Kitana is 5-5 against killer. You just need to be patient. When it comes to being up close and personal, she's not much better than he is. Only Kitana matchup Butcher loses is Mournful because her zoning just smothers him, it's 6-4. Liu Kang is a nightmare but that's mostly because of the up close game more than the zoning but the zoning certainly doesn't help him out here.
Why is LK a nightmare up close? I Thought LF was good up close.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Why is LK a nightmare up close? I Thought LF was good up close.
The amount of options LF doesn't have against LK up close is ridiculous. Killer has a really hard time dealing with pressure effectively. Sure he can armor but you need that armor in order to actually get damage which means armoring out of pressure is rarely a good idea. Also, ive changed my thoughts on the Kitana MU...it's pretty rough, probably 6-4 Kit.