What's new

Question Do you guys meter burn anything?

jaym7018

Noob
Or is it mainly just save it for super resets. All his meter burn options seem meh. Is there something im missing.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
I sometimes MB his slide, or his db2. Also his MB b3/f3. And on rare occasions I MB his jumping db1. Other than that, just save it for his super reset.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Yes. EX Stinger does like 5% more damage. EX Savage Blast is really useful to get out and hit people far away. And the usual ex b3.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
If i used Arrow id be using his meter for NOTHING but his super for resets and occasional push block

Reactions: 7L

7L

Heads up!
^ Pig Of The Hut knows what's up. If you have full meter before round 2, you can burn it for a b/f3 or intractable, but keep the meter for the reset, 44% minimum unclashable.

Seapeople

This one's for you
Pretty much what everyone else is saying. Ex savage blast is the only special that I normally spend meter on.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Pushblock, occasional armor on b3, Sky Alert on character specific combos off of light em up into queens gambit slide in the corner, and savage blast.

Its situational. Sometimes you need meter to get people off you or to punish with armor sometimes you need it to guarantee your runaway and some combos I use require it for certain cast. If my only big combo involves super IMO I'm doing it wrong, because it means I have to work that much harder the rest of the match since I'll need more combos to finish things. If I gotta blow meter to get longer combos and stay meter positive for defensive options if I get pressured then I will.

Depends on how much health they got left really. If their low I'll blow it if they have a lot I'll save it up to stay meter positive for defense and long combos.