What's new

DLC, iOS sync/skin unlocking & other issues/problems/questions asked thread

Clearing my cache didn't work, period. The loading bar would come up but then disappear quickly, and I was not prompted to download any updates so I knew it didn't work. I went directly to the game's save data and deleted the title update. This prompted me to redownload the update, but it didn't resolve the issue.

So.... I may have a corrupted save file and be basically fucked, huh? I don't want to start alllllll over again and lose all my IOS costumes forever with the off-chance of having to do it all over again.

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
So.... I may have a corrupted save file and be basically fucked, huh? I don't want to start alllllll over again and lose all my IOS costumes forever with the off-chance of having to do it all over again.
You won't lose your iOS unlocks since they are linked to your WBID account. You will just need to log-in to it again. Elseworld Flash, though... that's really unfortunate.

So, WB Games said this.
The archives issue tends to be due to a corrupt file. You will lose your progress, but your DLC's can be re-downloaded from your xbox download history. First, go to system settings, storage, hit Y while highlighting your HDD to go to device options and clear the system cache. After that, go into your HDD, into games and Apps and find the injustice folder. Delete everything in there. After doing that, you can go into your download history and re-download any DLC you had.

Hello, everybody!

I bought Injustice a few weeks ago, and today I signed the Live Gold for the first time.
When I try to play the Multiplayer Online mode, it shows the message that I could only play this mode after the download of some add-ons - in this case, 6 skins (Compact Pack 1 to 6).
As my internet is very slow, it frustrated me a lot. But the most important:
There's no way I can delete these skins and play in Live? Because it will occupy a huge space in mu 4 GB HD, and I don't have any interest in using these skins!
If anyone knows how to help me, thanks a lot!

the skins come with data that allows you to play againts people that have the dlc characters (well anyone in fact). It's required to play online.

I've been researching this problem for two days now, I've tried everything suggested, which wasn't much. Was there ever a fix for this? Everything I read it from Jun/July. It has to be something with the WBID because when I check my online stats it says I have 0 win, 0 loses, but then you check the character stats and I have 112 wins with Bane. Also weird, when I moved the save data to an alternative drive, I booted the game back up, and everything from the iOS unlocked, but when I loaded the save it wasn't there. So I'm not even sure if it's the WBID or the save data or the game itself. On the iOS all my console unlocks are there, but the mobile unlocks are saying I never did them.

Or does anyone know who I would contact? It's absurd, I can't even just start over because I'm locked out of the archives anyways.

JokersWild515

I'm a man of my word.
I'd suggest getting a hard drive with more capacity. Most games now require you to download an update in order to play online. I think flash drives work as storage too, but don't quote me on it.
But yeah, the skins were a little something NRS gave people for free with the compatibility packs (so DLC characters can be used) because they're nice guys.

PresidentAce

A Green Arrow, Sinestro, and Joker main
I suggest getting A Flash Drive that has around 32 GB. It is where all the data that takes a GB will go to when you assign the download to it. However, the compatibility skins are required to play online on the game. You may not ever use the skin but like randomdude said its required. If you move them to the flash drive, it will give you more space on your Memory Unit. But, you will have to plug in the flash drive into the Xbox everytime you would want to play online.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
I have a question for people on XBL. Does anyone have the problem of some DLC skins / DLC Star missions not being available when you're not signed in to XBL or is it just me? I can't get my Killing Joke & MOS skins when I'm not online. I bought the Red Son DLC and it works fine on or offline. I deleted ALL my data for Injustice, but nothing changed. It's really making me want to give up playing the game. I wont have internet for a few more months so it just turns me off completely to the game. I paid for skins that I cant use.

NHDR

Noob
I noticed this last night for the first time. I got the Arkham City skins pack with my new purchase of the game, couldn't access those costumes last night.

The DLC STAR Labs won't show up in the STAR Labs selection screen and no matter how many times I remove the DLC, clear the 360's system cache and redownload the DLC missions. Anybody have/had the same problem?

I have a question for people on XBL. Does anyone have the problem of some DLC skins / DLC Star missions not being available when you're not signed in to XBL or is it just me? I can't get my Killing Joke & MOS skins when I'm not online. I bought the Red Son DLC and it works fine on or offline. I deleted ALL my data for Injustice, but nothing changed. It's really making me want to give up playing the game. I wont have internet for a few more months so it just turns me off completely to the game. I paid for skins that I cant use.
You can just redownload the skins from the ingame store, as it says there free because you bought them. My problem is Lobo always goes missing.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
Well the only thing that got fixed was the zombie mode. Other then that when I'm not online I cant access some DLC. That's super fuckin wack man.

NHDR

Noob
What is the supposed fix for this? Deleting the data and clearing the cache? Ugh... Can we all tweet at Ed Boon, please? I've already tweeted once, will continue.

Hey,

I really suck online... any chance anyone would be willing to help me unlock the ios stuff through a private match? My psn id is Kryptonite6965

Thank you

NHDR

Noob
Folks,

Does anyone have a WBID with all the unlocks that they'd be willing to share? I got the iOS game, rated it, and Bane Knightfall didn't unlock. I can't rate it again so I think I'm screwed. I hate these damn unlocks and extra DLC crap so much!!!!!! Thanks for your time.

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
Does anyone have a WBID that works with all the unlocks?
I've searched pretty much the entire internet, found dozens of log-ons and none of them work...

halp...