What's new

DLC Characters possibly leaked

mook

Noob
I'm still skeptical if the switch leak. Derek said in a recent GI interview that no character is unlocked via Krypt and all those DLC in switch Datamine has them under Krypt unlock.
The Switch files has them as Krypt unlocks? I know OP looked at the the actual raw files with his own Switch, can he confirm?

Cos if that‘s true something doesn‘t add up.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Me too. Havik was the most unique and coolest 3D era character to me, and I thought for sure Rain would be in 11 because he ranked 2nd in Ed’s poll a long time ago and was shafted as an NPC in X...

Guessing we won’t get Sektor or Cyrax in 12 either.
None of the leaks deconfirmed the Borg's. And I'm still skeptical about the Switch one for many reasons.
  • All dlc is listed under Krypt Unlockable and Derek in a recent interview said no characters will be unlocked there.
  • 9 DLC not 6 like confirmed
  • Joker won't be in MK11 accourding to NRS
And other reasons.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
They might be something you can view in the krypt or somesuch, but they're definitely not something you'll find "hidden" in the krypt, or would have to search through the krypt to unlock after buying them. The question Derek was posed was clearly contextually about finding secret characters in the krypt.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
None of the leaks deconfirmed the Borg's. And I'm still skeptical about the Switch one for many reasons.
  • All dlc is listed under Krypt Unlockable and Derek in a recent interview said no characters will be unlocked there.
  • 9 DLC not 6 like confirmed
  • Joker won't be in MK11 accourding to NRS
And other reasons.
The leaked roster image from a few months ago showed 9 extra slots. It's why everyone thought there were 3 unlockable characters

I don't see how you can deny the leak at this points. We have seen that the leaks line up with with exact dialouge that no one could have known about because its only been shown today. Exact tutorial stages in the same order. Every single stage. Fatality names. Just everything in the file lines up with the actual game.

LawAbidingCitizen

The leaked roster image from a few months ago showed 9 extra slots. It's why everyone thought there were 3 unlockable characters
Ok that explained that but what about the other? I'd really like other consoles datamined to have references. What if this is just something the ones who handled switch port did or placeholder like they did in X and Injustice.

I don't see how you can deny the leak at this points. We have seen that the leaks line up with with exact dialouge that no one could have known about because its only been shown today. Exact tutorial stages in the same order. Every single stage. Fatality names. Just everything in the file lines up with the actual game.
even the story spoiler diaogule in it

LawAbidingCitizen

Skepticism is healthy. NRS has put false info in previous games before. And another party handled Switch we don't know how legit it is. Plus we have interviews contradictory to the DLC being under Krypt Unlockable

Ok that explained that but what about the other? I'd really like other consoles datamined to have references. What if this is just something the ones who handled switch port did or placeholder like they did in X and Injustice.
My guy. Who is going to write that many lines of intros for a placeholder..secondly it's subtitle info. It's literally in the game

LawAbidingCitizen

You think these dudes porting the game decided to write fanfic intros for laughs?
I'm not sure but I think it's worth asking. It could be legit and some if not all of the DLC could be wrong. I'm just not sure, I'm getting red flags from this one. There are also PS4 leaks claiming different DLC and they are starting to say it checks out the same as Switch but I don't know how true either if them are cuz personally I'm on my phone.

LawAbidingCitizen

My guy. Who is going to write that many lines of intros for a placeholder..secondly it's subtitle info. It's literally in the game
I've used programs that do that with a few clicks. Not everything is done manually. But I hope it's right because I like a few of them. I'm just not convinced. They say it's source but it's not being pulled from dusk, it's a download file. I'm not so sure until it's fully verifyable through other consoles. I have no way to verify because I don't own switch

Lisbeth

Kitana stole my sai
Sindel "What do I gain from Kronikas plan?"
Cetrion "She reunited you with Shao Kahn."
Sindel "That is his gain. What is mine?"

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE, give Sindel an amazing and vivid design just as her personality seems to be

Last edited:

SINGH E

Noob
Can someone please explain to me how Terminator even makes sense in this game?

He has an endoskeleton, the fatalities won't make sense as his flesh is on the outside, unlike the MK cyborgs whose flesh are on the inside.

Also, are we looking at 4 guest characters again? Seriously?

If that's the case they should've put DoomSlayer/DoomGuy in instead of Terminator. I've been saying this all along, if 2 guest characters had to be in MK11 they would be DoomSlayer and Spawn. Oh well, at least the rest of the roster is good.

Personally, I think this is fake anyways since there will be 12 DLC and not 9. However, we will have to wait and see. I preordered the Premium Edition as well lol!

mook

Noob
Ok.....if i wanted to write an 10,000 word essay i could if i wanted to. Saying they could if they wanted to doesn't change the fact that it's just not practical
I‘m not saying I believe it‘s completely fake, I‘m just saying NRS could‘ve done it.

Absolutely no reason for them to do it, but I‘m not arguing the logic of it.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
He has an endoskeleton, the fatalities won't make sense as his flesh is on the outside, unlike the MK cyborgs whose flesh are on the inside.
MK cyborgs don't have any flesh on the inside anymore, look at the Lin Kuei assembly stage. The only bit of human they have now is brain.

Besides which, some fatalities not making sense for some particular characters is absolutely nothing new for the franchise.