Spawn: "Call me Spawn."
Joker: "Well, Spawn, that's a lovely cape."

Joker: "You look like a hugger, bring it in!"
Spawn: "I'll turn you inside-out ass first, clown!"
Joker: "I love it when they talk dirty!"
I can hear Mark Hamill

Gamer68

Fujin!
i went through the process myself. I know they can be edited after the encpytion so i wanted to do the decrypting to make sure nothing was edited
Well if this is the case, the chances of it being fake and/or just codenames went way down. Why would they write dialogue for characters that aren't going to be in? Would be a huge waste of time just to troll dataminers.

D

Deleted member 59910

Dosubtitlesalsoappeariwithoutspaces?NoreallythissinterestingtomesincethisisthefirsttimeIseesomethinglikethatleakedinagamecode.Notjokingbuthonestlycurious.
Sorry if I sounded offensive, but yeah, they actually put dialogues exactly that way. MKX for example. As said before, the leaker teaches how to access the data. :p

Lun

proud TERF!
On the plus side, yai, I already have the komplete edition of MK11! All I want is only Shang Tsung now!

Lun

proud TERF!
Sorry if I sounded offensive, but yeah, they actually put dialogues exactly that way. MKX for example. As said before, the leaker teaches how to have access to the data. :p
Well this was interesting to find out. I didn't know subtitles worked that way.

However.... I'm so underwhelmed by the dlc character. Hey, I have Shang Tsung voice by Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, that's more than enough. I'll skip all the others.

I'm convinced they got Bruce Campbell to voice Ash anyway. He JUST appeared in Dead By Daylight.

mook

Noob
Well this was interesting to find out. I didn't know subtitles worked that way.

However.... I'm so underwhelmed by the dlc character. Hey, I have Shang Tsung voice by Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, that's more than enough. I'll skip all the others.

I'm convinced they got Bruce Campbell to voice Ash anyway. He JUST appeared in Dead By Daylight.
If they don‘t get Bruce, why would they bother? That would be a wash.

Gamer68

Fujin!
I'm not familiar with Nightwolf's background story. Was he always named Nightwolf because of this talisman he has?

BlunderGod

The Kollector wants your lunch money
Back in the days of MKX we were all hyped to see the revenants and Rain as DLC because of they were NPCs, and we effectively got Sektor and Cyrax in the form of Triborg.

Now people were hyped to play Sektor and Cyrax, and we get the revenants and Sheeva.

Funny how that works.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
I love the idea of Terminator, not at all into Spawn or Ash, Joker is kinda meh given NRS' previous handling of him. Sheeva coming back is cool and I'm fucking HYPE FOR NIGHTWOLF LETS GO