What's new

Dlc announcement next week

Comments

Either it's a troll and it's coming up shortly, or else it's a sign of NRS's overworked production schedule that they just couldn't get it ready for tonight. Guess we'll see.

He should have tweeted about it hours earlier. Lot of casual players just watched this tournament for an announcement of an announcement :REO
If he tweeted that earlier ppl who watched for just the announcement wouldnt watch.

Ed strategically put that Tweet out in the middle of Top 8 because he knew it would be hype enough to keep ppl watching & lessen the dissapointment.

So rather than release a tiny teaser for Shang just saying a line and giving you a date for the trailer release when you have all these viewers and your riding off of so much hype.. you just sit on your hands doing nothing while Ed has to go out and tweet us we'll see a trailer next week just to let us know DLC is still happening.

NRS we need to talk about your Marketing Department.

The Red Hood trailer on yt has 1,5 mln views and people are here saying NRS missed a change to get huge viewership for Shang teaser with that 50k viewers on twitch. Bitch, please. They're doing it for years. They producing the best selling fighting game. There was article recently how MK11 was the best selling game in overall recently on each platform. The're not doing it because their marketing is bad.

So rather than release a tiny teaser for Shang just saying a line and giving you a date for the trailer release when you have all these viewers and your riding off of so much hype.. you just sit on your hands doing nothing while Ed has to go out and tweet us we'll see a trailer next week just to let us know DLC is still happening.

NRS we need to talk about your Marketing Department.
Yeah. That was a major fumble. The largest collection of MK fans at Combo Breaker ever and no momentum push to increase the new game's value.

Yeah they must have had something they could have teased with.

But we'll see next week who's in the pack I guess, but when will Shang actually come out and will PC get him at the same time as console? :DOGE

I spotted him sat there in the audience. I was convinced we were gonna get the Shang trailer or something