What's new

Discussion: Tips for the Injustice IOS game

Odoyle

Drops combos
I think it's all the boss battle levels, I'm having the same problem with both the Green Lantern and Sinestro levels.

You're probably right. It's the 2nd battle out of the 3 Prison Superman boss battles. I'm 99% sure I can take his ass and I'm like 8k from another gold pack D:

Batsam

Noob
Scratch that, the same problem happened on another non-boss battle. However, turning my iPhone off and on again seemed to have resolved the issue. For now...

Odoyle

Drops combos
Yeah I just tried the bonus stage and the first time it kicked me out. I'm at work and I need distractions damnit!

I kinda need some help in the iOS version. I'm trying to get tier 5 cards and I'm running with lobo, doomsday, batman beyond and prison supes. I also use a silver rank green lantern just to build up the super meter faster. I was wondering what to do with them gold I get in the future. Should I get the gold pack or save up for the mega supes?

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Shall I get a Batman card for the costume I want first *and he shall be my third Gold card* Or get a third gold card first from a discount booster pack?
I'm on 44K creds atm & I'm on battle 23.

World Clock exploit seemingly hotfixed. If so I'm done with this game for sure. Can anyone else confirm hotfix?
It still works fine.

Play the final Star Bonus level , it is a mirror match (first one), you can get all info of the characters (Elite V Level 40)
Negative, the stats you see are buffed above level 40 V normal stats. Your maxed cards will be weaker maxed at 40 V then the mirror match opponents.

And for the record Red Son 40 V are absolutely so overpowered its disgusting, even making the old Regime Wonder Woman (for superfast supers)/Batman (for melee bonus)/Doomsday (tank) combo look lame. At 40 V Superman is a 23320/42592, Wonder Woman is a 20988/38720 and Solomon Grundy is a 18656/34848. With their Red Son DPS/HP/Power bonuses they dwarf any opponents the game throws at you. Seriously, hope for a new level expansion if you want a challenge. If they add Red Son Batman, Deathstroke, and Green Lantern it's just going to be silly.

booivi

Good Game :)
Wait so can anyone unlock everything so that I can have all the console unlocks for xbox 360? I don't want to do all this...anyone?

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Does anyone know a WBID I can use to log into with on my console and unlock EVERYTHING? I can't find one anywhere on this forum.....sadly.....HALP!!!!

Batsam

Noob
Red Son pack now has a 25% discount. I had already saved 396,000 coins so I had 96,000 coins to spend on their powers thanks to the discount :)

Mark G

Noob
Would anyone be willing to complete a bonus battle on the ios for me so I can finally obtain the new 52 green lantern skin??......please lol

RavenDSkull

Lost between choices.
Hey guys, I'm playing at a iPhone 4, and I can't get the daily login stuff... And now it seems that I can't get Batgirl either (keeps saying it's not online or something, and asks me to connect and reboot... which solves nothing). Anyone knows if there's something I could do to solve this?

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
HOW THE PISS DO YOU BEAT ANY CHAR WITH LIKE 40k HP? EVEN ON BLOCK THEIR SUPERS DO like 4-5K! THIS IS DUMBBBBBBBBBBBB I'm running batman beyond, prison supes, batgirl. THEY SUCK APPARENTLY :(

Oh and of course it just happens to be one of those battles where they get regen and I get random tags so I can't DO SHIT, any dmg I do they heal it back up unless it's a super, which still gets healed back up because I cant do shit for damage!

Ok guys, it seems there are gamers like me. So finally i have Red Son SuperMan, SuperMan Regime, Red Son Wonder Woman and Doomsday. My Red Son Superman does 14000 damage on super attack and superman regime does 13000 damage and red son Wonder Woman does 11583 damage on three bars. And Doomsday is no less as he gains 50% health by knocking out an opponent. I am on my very last stage i.e. stage 40 and opponent is Sinestro regime with 18,468 damage and 54,180 health. ARE YOU CRAZY???? i have used all my strength to beat this, and have failed every time. I am no close beating this last stage and i have already reached level 40 with supreme Gold Tier. NOW WHAT TO DO?????

HOW THE PISS DO YOU BEAT ANY CHAR WITH LIKE 40k HP? EVEN ON BLOCK THEIR SUPERS DO like 4-5K! THIS IS DUMBBBBBBBBBBBB I'm running batman beyond, prison supes, batgirl. THEY SUCK APPARENTLY :(

Oh and of course it just happens to be one of those battles where they get regen and I get random tags so I can't DO SHIT, any dmg I do they heal it back up unless it's a super, which still gets healed back up because I cant do shit for damage!
You need to buy Gold tier containing atleast two Supes, try gaining more money

Justice

Noob

1. First off, you can't block Lvl 3 specials.
  2. Second, check your parties' traits. Make sure they work together (team synergy). I forget BB's trait but since Jailbird Supes is one of the weakest golds, I'd suggest replacing him with Regime Wonder Woman (or another strong gold of your choice).
  3. Once you have your team chosen, level them up to 40 (already done) then spend the gold to max out their specials. This will increase the damage of your specials.
  4. Now gold farm to buy more copies of the cards in your party. Each new card ranks up your party member by 1 (to a max of 5). Each Elite rank boosts your card's damage and health exponentially.
Me personally, I'm running with a Regime Wonder Woman (lvl 38, E2), Batgirl (lvl 40, N), and Batman (lvl 38, N). Even with this underpowered team, I am able to get to the 2nd battle in the last bracket (even tough I'm starting to struggle a little ;)).

First off, thanks to many of you who provided hints and tips for how to best "beat" this game! I've been playing the iOS version for some time now and I have finally completed all the unlockables! I would REALLY like to get all the console unlocks. If you have all the console unlocks completed and would like to swap logins, PLEASE let me know! (If you have everything and unlocked and just want to help, that is cool too! :cool:)

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
First off, thanks to many of you who provided hints and tips for how to best "beat" this game! I've been playing the iOS version for some time now and I have finally completed all the unlockables! I would REALLY like to get all the console unlocks. If you have all the console unlocks completed and would like to swap logins, PLEASE let me know! (If you have everything and unlocked and just want to help, that is cool too! :cool:)
HEy, do you have the superman prison costume? I REALLY want it, but can not beat the game to save my life. :( Would you mind sharing your WBID with me? :) PRETTY PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hey, everyone. So, I bought the Gorilla Grod and The Riddler support cards a while back (and have regretted it; such a waste of money...), and just, now, I got ANOTHER one of each in booster packs. While I was pissed at first, I then figured I might be able to sell each of the extraneous cards, but when I went into the "SELL" section of the Store and Collection, it claims I only have one copy of each. What gives? What can I do about it?

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
:(

My A team is a Red Son Solomon Grundy (Gold) elite II lv40, Darkseid (Gold) lv34, and a Green Lantern (New 52) (Bronze) lv34. For those who do not know, Darkseid's ?ability? increases all bronze characters attack and health to 400% the normal. That's not a typo. I was wondering if there is a better bronze character to add to my A team instead of GL New 52. Also, I have the Android version, so is there a "mirror match"? My battle 36 is a boss rush. Also, is it fact that battle 36 is indeed the best way to grind? From memory, it take three energy to grind with it (Might be wrong). Also, for those of you who have gotten an event character, is the event character available infinitely in the shop AFTER the event ends? Thanks.

Hey, everyone. So, I bought the Gorilla Grod and The Riddler support cards a while back (and have regretted it; such a waste of money...), and just, now, I got ANOTHER one of each in booster packs. While I was pissed at first, I then figured I might be able to sell each of the extraneous cards, but when I went into the "SELL" section of the Store and Collection, it claims I only have one copy of each. What gives? What can I do about it?
From what I know, you can only sell the extra copies you have. Meaning, if you have two of Card A, you can only sell one of them. Not sure if this applies to character cards (or if you can even sell character cards), but am pretty confidant that this is true for support cards.