What's new

Video/Tutorial - Cassie Cage Discovered Bnbs Viable Or Not Viable?

RetroPhysic

Woo Hoo!
  • Hey everyone just felt like posting a bit more Bnbs I recently discovered with the amazing Cassie Cage!
  • The Reason I made a different thread because some of these may not be viable and was just wondering if someone could explain why. Anyways Enjoy.
The First one is a Bnb off of her B212D1+2 in the Hollywood variation might be just more for flash than actual damage.

This One probably isn't viable but I figured people are making up 3 bars for 50% when there's a 1 bar for 47%

I would love to see some people try anti airing with her shadow kick!

Here's some 50/50 resets In her Hollywood variation (I think the 45% is 43% thanks to her damage nerfs and the 40% is like 38% or 39%)

Here's a Convert off of a JIk

And last but not least a brawler standing reset in the corner

Once again make sure you guys let me know if some are viable and some aren't. And give me your feedback overall. Thanks!

~Psn: RetroPhysic

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
@RetroPhysic
even though most of thos starters are slow to start and either hit high or mid. and i feel it could be somewhat hard to open opponent up with F24 and so on. i feel they are all viable as combos for her.
there is always a situation that you could use these combos in practical use.

nice work

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
@RetroPhysic a lot of these have some kinda weird combo paths and relying on gunshot is too risky to continue combos.

the best thing is to recognize Cassie's gravity rules like the height to get the 121 and the proration on flipkick/upkick.

RetroPhysic

Woo Hoo!
@RetroPhysic a lot of these have some kinda weird combo paths and relying on gunshot is too risky to continue combos.

the best thing is to recognize Cassie's gravity rules like the height to get the 121 and the proration on flipkick/upkick.
The Gunshot of of the B212 is more of a flash result that I figured out you can do I definitely wouldn't recommend it as a combo to try repetitively throughout a match