What's new

Disclaimer about Combobreaker and Deadshot

Redk9

Noob
When SonicFoxx wins using Deadshot as one of his many characters, that is not definitive proof Deadshot needs adjustments. The dude could snatch first place using a garbage can for a character.

Now if the top 8 is filled with 3-4 deadshots then there's a legitimate argument for him being hard to fight at a high level.

kaseyk

Noob
Baby step crouch walking across a long ass stage is probably the least exciting thing to ever watch or play peeps might actually prefer watching shoots and ladders well playing solitaire . Let's just expect he's catching a few tweaks come patch time , my guess is when red hood drops Ds Nerf and red hood instantly takes his job :p calling it now

Nexallus

From Takeda to Robin
I like the idea of building meter by blocking anything. Blocked projectiles could yield enough meter for MB roll. Blocking mixups will give meter for pushblock. Taking damage for meter has always been strange to me.

This way Deadshot would not really need many adjustments I think (unless I'm missing something).

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
I like the idea of building meter by blocking anything. Blocked projectiles could yield enough meter for MB roll. Blocking mixups will give meter for pushblock. Taking damage for meter has always been strange to me.

This way Deadshot would not really need many adjustments I think (unless I'm missing something).
Yeah, but we didn't build shit for blocking insane pressure in mkx...

Hold that zoning xD

zabugi

The only Real Master
This is s new game with different mechanics. So I'm pretty sure there's gonna be competition.
Everything has its limits

When SonicFoxx wins using Deadshot as one of his many characters, that is not definitive proof Deadshot needs adjustments. The dude could snatch first place using a garbage can for a character.

Now if the top 8 is filled with 3-4 deadshots then there's a legitimate argument for him being hard to fight at a high level.
from what it looks like right now, top 8 will have 3 aquaman, 3 black adam and a bit of deadshot/batman /superman