What's new

Guide Dirty Diana - Wonder Woman Guide/Breakdown

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?

****THE LINK TO THE AMAZING FUCKING ARTIST THAT DREW HER IS HERE: http://artgerm.deviantart.com ****

OK! So below is an hour long video(I did not expect it to be that long, as I did it all in one shot) that breaks down Wonder Woman, specifically in Lasso Stance but overall gameplay. I recorded the audio alongside recording the footage so my sincerest apologies for the quality of that. For whatever reason, recording commentary with the footage makes it sound like shit and I was trying to re record the audio but it was taking a long ass time and in the end I wouldn't have been able to render it due to reasons explained in the beginning of the video. My advice, keep the volume low because it is still audible, but it becomes easier to hear. Around the 46:25 mark the commentary cuts off for a little bit, so I will fill in that spot with words lol. After that video, is a breakdown on Sword Stance in 2 parts where the audio IS good lol, along with some Lasso Stance extras I left out.

Once you feel you get a general sense of the content explained under the Character Breakdown spoiler portion, underneath it are in depth videos demonstrating follow ups for her most commonly used string/normals, Lasso Spin follow ups, her Lasso Stance vortex setups, Youphemism's Amazonian Uppercut tech thread, Sword Stance combos, a visual guide for Lasso's Tiara Range, A Parry Guide, *NEW midscreen and corner Lasso Stance combos, and lastly, the only in depth videos I was able to do at the time, covering LS's 11 and 112. ENJOY!!!

***Overall Character Breakdown (Lasso & Sword Stance; divided into 3 parts):

Sword Stance Combos:

Lasso Spin Follow Ups:

B2 Follow Ups *LS:

33 Follow Ups *LS:

Midscreen and Corner B113 Follow Ups *LS:

*NEW! Lasso Stance Combos:

Vortex Setups (Corner & Midscreen) *LS:

Thread for 11 & 112 breakdown *LS:

Thread to Amazonian Uppercut Setup (Credited to Youphemism):

Parry Guide (Credited to Prinz):

Frame Data (to be updated):

Tiara Range:

@Youphemism
@Jaiyson
@Laos_boy
@EMPEROR_SunFire
@Drizzle
@BrianTheBEAST
@DreadKnight1
@EMPR_FEAR
@Saboteur-6
@Skeezer12

anyone else I forgot to tag, I apologize and for those that think of anyone, feel free to do so

Last edited:

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
IT'S UP. Maybe, just maybe, I will rerecord the audio because its starting to annoy me as to how it sounds....but hope you all enjoy! Oh and it just recently got published on YT(obviously), so the full resolution isn't up yet, but don't worry...the 360p is only temporary

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
Nice! I'll add those Amalthea Bash 57% corner conversion to my arsenal :) I wonder who made the thread about the Amazonian Uppercut setups ;)

People don't get notifications that they're tagged if you tag them in an edit so I'll tag them all for you now :p

@Jaiyson
@Laos_boy
@EMPEROR_SunFire
@Drizzle
@BrianTheBEAST
@DreadKnight1
@EMPR_FEAR
@Saboteur-6
@Skeezer12

Oh and thanks for tagging me first haha
Haha thanks for that, and PM those vids, I'll happily add them to the OP. I got a 63% corner combo for 1 bar that I'm gonna upload in a bit :p

Jaiyson

100% Jamaican
@Akromaniac27 hats off to You manye.. This is absolutely perfect.. One stop shop for Wonder woman. AND I do think that u should do a sword stance guide. Its very under utilized in general and you're a killer with it. Shedding some light on what that stance is capable of will enlighten everyone how to use the Sword stance effectively..

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
Sword Stance breakdown is up under the "Overall Character Breakdown" spoiler. It starts off with some crucial Lasso Stance extras, and then followed by the Sword Stance breakdown. As a disclaimer, there are a few fuck ups in the vid in terms of a few inputs I say out loud, and the input that comes out lol. But you should be able to gather what I mean....The last part will be up in a day or two along with some new bnbs and sword stance combos

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
OK fellow Amazons, it is pretty much finished! :D I'm racking my brains here trying to think of anything crucial I left out(maybe whiff punishing, but meh) and I can't think of anything more. The main stuff missing is really just MU specific stuff, but that's a lot to go into for this lol. Sword Stance is done and over with as well as just about all your follow ups options and oki setups covered throughout various videos here as well as @Youphemism 's AU thread. I'll link the frame data portion as well but I will tweak it over the next few days. Just a few things in there that are slightly off. While a tad stressful to get the audio shit down for the breakdown, this was a genuinely fun project to work on, and thank you to anyone and everyone that gained something out of this content and for your support!

****LINK TO THE ARTIST IS HERE:***
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Wonder-Woman-Return-189437368