What's new

Dinks MMH Matchup Chart. No Downplaying here

oNe87_Kentucky

Hunter, Not hunted.
I know Qwark has had some top players vouch for his Joker, and he's claiming he's played the best MMH there is and is confident it's not a 7-3. He could be lying/up-playing, Jupiter might simply need more Joker experience to make it look like a 7-3, or so on and so forth, but as it stand right now, that still just seems more credible than whoever you are claiming whatever you are claiming.

Dink and Qwark playing eachother might be helpful, but you simply arguing the point against someone who says they have the matchup figured out better than you isn't. Plus you aren't the whole Joker community but one member of it whose opinion differs from another, likely more credible member's.
You must be a serious Qwark groupie or a troll account.

Dja_Homies

Kaz...... I'm already a Fiddle.
Calling the joker community a ghost town is amusing lol. We have people like fromundaman playing the character on tourneys and @Vengeance135 repping him at CEO. No ones opinion should be more valuable than others an opinion is simply an opinion.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I know Qwark has had some top players vouch for his Joker, and he's claiming he's played the best MMH there is and is confident it's not a 7-3. He could be lying/up-playing, Jupiter might simply need more Joker experience to make it look like a 7-3, or so on and so forth, but as it stand right now, that still just seems more credible than whoever you are claiming whatever you are claiming.

Dink and Qwark playing eachother might be helpful, but you simply arguing the point against someone who says they have the matchup figured out better than you isn't. Plus you aren't the whole Joker community but one member of it whose opinion differs from another, likely more credible member's.
Jupiter always beats me when we play and the best outcome of mine has always been to just go even. Stevo who used to play him often agreed with Jupiter on 6-4 but then they changed their minds to 7-3. After playing Jupiter I think I'm playing the matchup wrong and possibly lacking the skill to play it as it should be in my head.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Calling the joker community a ghost town is amusing lol. We have people like fromundaman playing the character on tourneys and @Vengeance135 repping him at CEO. No ones opinion should be more valuable than others an opinion is simply an opinion.
I get there are people like Notez and fromunda killing it with Joker but that community's presence in this thread was limited to someone trying to speak on their entire behalf versus someone backing their claim with "I've played Jupiter in sets." That's when an opinion becomes more valuable to me.

oNe87_Kentucky

Hunter, Not hunted.
Or you're just a nobody? I want to hear from proven Joker players playing proven Manhunters, not snarky counter-opinions from the peanut gallery.
I don't say this often but... I bet if I played you, I would MORE than prove myself. I'm not just some random scrub, I have played plenty of great well known players and have been complimented by many but i'm not on this site to brag and propfish. Im here to share my knowledge and find games with great players. I'm assuming you don't use either of the characters, so me explaining would be pointless. When im back from my little break I will gladly play you and show you how much of a nobody YOU are.

Dja_Homies

Kaz...... I'm already a Fiddle.
I get there are people like Notez and fromunda killing it with Joker but that community's presence in this thread was limited to someone trying to speak on their entire behalf versus someone backing their claim with "I've played Jupiter in sets." That's when an opinion becomes more valuable to me.
Yeah I get you as well lol but if one person
says something that no one agrees with it can't stay that way lol. Joker beating nw 6-4 is an outrage but I guess one person said it and that's how it goes. Yet everyone disagreed
but they're "nobodies". This
community needs to stop looking for
the "overlords" following them and flame others. We need opinions unless we want to just take the word of 5 percent of our community...

Last edited:

oNe87_Kentucky

Hunter, Not hunted.
I have played... @Shazzyaam @STB Shujinkydink @khaotic_tic3r emperor_mars/knifeability geezy89 and a hundred other great MMHs that know the MU. I ( a joker main with over 15,000 matches with joker) secondary MMH and run sets with @Vengeance135 ( a joker who did quite well at ceo). I know the mu like the back of my hand. Are any of us Jupiter? No but, we all are smart enough players to know our options and how to play the MU.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
I don't say this often but... I bet if I played you, I would MORE than prove myself. I'm not just some random scrub, I have played plenty of great well known players and have been complimented by many but i'm not on this site to brag and propfish. Im here to share my knowledge and find games with great players. I'm assuming you don't use either of the characters, so me explaining would be pointless. When im back from my little break I will gladly play you and show you how much of a nobody YOU are.
Congratulations. What Martians have you played that you're so certain it IS a 7-3? Maybe you should've opened with that instead of "Joker 7-3's everybody :snarkface:."

I'd be happy to play you too, dude, but I have no Joker experience whatsoever so I don't think it would prove much at all. I'd love to get some though!

The whole point of this silly debate was that when a Joker who someone like Pig has vouched for states an opinion based on matches with a Martian nobody even has to vouch for, why just shut it down instead of exploring the reasons behind it? I apologize if your Joker's on a level it would take to do as well as Joker could against a top MMH and you've already played them, but that's not how your counterpoint was presented so it looked silly to me. This isn't about whose numbers are right or whose opinions carry more weight, it's about finding out why proven players have differences of opinion. What does he know that you don't? What do the Martians another Joker played know that the Martian he played doesn't? That sort of shit.

Last edited:

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
I have played... @Shazzyaam @STB Shujinkydink @khaotic_tic3r emperor_mars/knifeability geezy89 and a hundred other great MMHs that know the MU. I ( a joker main with over 15,000 matches with joker) secondary MMH and run sets with @Vengeance135 ( a joker who did quite well at ceo). I know the mu like the back of my hand. Are any of us Jupiter? No but, we all are smart enough players to know our options and how to play the MU.
Why are you mentioning me breh? I'm just an online scrub

Oh, and Zatanna is 7-3

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
@Rally Jackson The Joker/MMH MU is definitely 7-3 in MMHs Favor. To simply put it, MMH controls the MU on almost every stage. I would say stages with BGBs could be a 6.5-3.5 MMH because of the mixups the BGBs grant Joker but MMHs zoning is dominate, revolver trades with pillar but if you block pillar and go for a shot and hes in mid teleport you're fucked, MMHs trait completely fucks up Jokers neutral, orb placement especially hurt Joker in this MU, Jokers ass wakeups can't deal with MMHs fucked up, ambiguous setups so you are stuck blocking and even if you do block depending on the set up MMH is either safe or plus to do whatever he wants, MMH owns the air with his d2 and J1 and overall MMH just fucking BODIES Joker. Not saying I haven't beaten any MMHs because I have though 90% of my wins were read based and luck, but compared to the work Joker has to legitimately put in to win and the lack of effort MMH has to put in already says enough. If Joker can't capitalize on any hit he gets on MMH he is fucked and thats it and if you don't believe me dude then pick up Joker and play all the players @oNe87_Kentucky has listed and Jupiter and you will see.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
I think you guys are missing something important about MU charts. This i learned while playing quan. This is just how the character specifically does in the MU. Tools vs tools options vs options. It doesn't really matter if qwark has played Jupiter or not because we don't know how comparable the skill level is, or how much MU experience ppl have. Joker had to work extremely hard in that MU to stay competitive. And MMH can keep him out pretty easy. Another one for example is shazaam. Some ppl say it's 5-5 but shazaam has to work harder and take more risks than MMH does. Making it a 6-4 IMO. Doesn't mean shazaam will never win it's just a slight advantage is all. And as far as green arrow that's a really tough MU for him but after playing some sets with lord vado I see he's got some options. Not sure it's 8-2 worthy