What's new

Dimitri Vegas Sub-Zero Gameplay

Dear god.....I love it.

Is it terrible? Absolutely, but this is bollocks on a level of MK4's amazing voice acting. I doubt they'll bring this guy back to voice Sub-Zero in 12 so lighten up and enjoy the ridiculous garbage.

Ronda isn't even the worst performer in the game, if we're being honest. Jade's voice artist is pretty bad. "YoOoO cloOoOneD KitANA yOoOu disPICablllE fIeNd."
I dunno you ever hear her against Kollector talking about Cassie? The line delivery is amazing.

Lord Snotty

Lord of the Bletherrealm.
Dear god.....I love it.

Is it terrible? Absolutely, but this is bollocks on a level of MK4's amazing voice acting. I doubt they'll bring this guy back to voice Sub-Zero in 12 so lighten up and enjoy the ridiculous garbage.

I dunno you ever hear her against Kollector talking about Cassie? The line delivery is amazing.
YES! I deliberately place her against Kollector just so I can hear that iconic performance.

I am not a fan of the ultra realism direction MK11 has taken, especially using real people's faces for various characters. For me, it takes away from the experience and makes it very hard to suspend your disbelief and "imagine" yourself in the role of your favorite character. It's also harder to immerse yourself in the game that way. The only person who could really immerse themselves in the game while playing Sub-Zero would be that guy now.

They should go back to having the stylized character faces they had in previous games.
Wait wait, do you actually Project onto MK11? Dude this ain't an RPG.

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
Wait wait, do you actually Project onto MK11? Dude this ain't an RPG.
I "project" in all games i play. It's called immersion. Real life people in games break immersion. That's one of the reasons the art style in Nintendo games is the way it is. Of course, they take it to the extreme with some of their most prominent characters not having any speaking lines (Link, Mario), but that's still preferable over the direction NRS is taking with MK11.

Last edited:

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
Mortal Kombat could very well be RPG if wanted to be the lore and charcters are there. If they can make movie out of it