What's new

Guide Didn't Stand a Chance! - A Batgirl Guide

Sorry everyone I dont have time to keep up with the guides anymore. If someone would like a c/p of the code to continue with the guide just PM me your email address.

FGC_Chukz

When's Injustice?
How do you get get in with batgirl? Her strings have piss poor range it's kind of hard to actually get in when opponent have better footsies.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
How do you get get in with batgirl? Her strings have piss poor range it's kind of hard to actually get in when opponent have better footsies.
b12 actually has deceptively good range. Also, her dash is great and she can't be anti-aired because she can punish with teleport. Condition your opponent to block the jump in, then j3 jail them into vortex. Or, if you want, go j2, 21~bf3 into vortex combo which leaves you+1 on block.

FGC_Chukz

When's Injustice?
Hmm I never thought of using teleports to punish aa. I get hit a lot, punishing people is very difficult for me. I also feel like I'm too flowcharty only strings I use is b12 or b2up3 into vortex.

If only I don't lose do much health eating combo after combo, my win rate would be much higher.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
So much damn information in here GOOD information my head is going to explode why can't every characetr have a well built thread like this. tonight Bat Tits will become all my team's worst enemy.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Anyone know the timing on the vortex? I can't catch the bola after the d2
It's dial-able. Just input d2bf1 as one string. Also make sure release check is turned off. It's easier on a pad than a stick but just do it in a kinda rolling motion; making sure to press 2 only once and preferably slightly before the down of d2.

Hi, there. I'm trying to pick Batgirl up, so this guide/tutorial was helpful indeed. Anyway, I need a decent combo off MB Smoke Screen. I usually go for a forward dash, then b3, but my combo from there is something super basic like jump-in 2, 11, batwheel up. It's a waste of meter, but it's better than nothing I guess.

That's the reason I've been trying this insted (which I can't connect):

B3
b3, J3, bdu3, d2~Babs Bola, J2, 111 35% [Vortex]
Is there a typo with "bdu3"? or what the hell is that input for? I suppose is b2u3. If so, I'm whiffing it :(

AK Gookus

Slant-eyed Nightwing
My go to combo post Teleport MB is b3, j3, d2~Bola, j2, 111 [Vortex] I do the j3 kinda late and deep so the d2 can launch em high enough for the bola. I believe it is supposed to be b2u3, but I've never bothered with trying to land that online.

@AK Gookus; Alright, thanks man. The damage is still low, but it ends in the vortex so no complains at all :)
I don't play online this game. It plainly sucks for me and my country's connections.